Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 08-01-2008, 09:30 PM
Señor Coconut

Neil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Perhaps he just enjoys playing footie... Seems strange in this day and age.

cpfc4evandeva: maybe they're even more mental than Neil

Spindle: Neil is full of shit
Old 09-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Hoof ball heaven

winterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Originally posted by THB
depends whether it is the left or right handy.

on the one hand it could be big signing ,on the other hand could be little signing

coat
Old 09-01-2008, 02:36 PM

GDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Deano could hit the hardest penalty you are ever likely to see, a true Palace man. I hope this year is a better one for him.
Old 09-01-2008, 02:38 PM

macca11 keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninemacca11 keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninemacca11 keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninemacca11 keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninemacca11 keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninemacca11 keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninemacca11 keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninemacca11 keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninemacca11 keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninemacca11 keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninemacca11 keeps it in mind, eight times out of nine
i couldnt sleep the other day and watched some old palace season videos it was the season he scored a hatrick at west brom, and a pile driver at home to someone, one of my favorite players
Old 09-01-2008, 02:40 PM
The Eagle HAS landed.....

ukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by James
That would be just over £7,500 per week.
errrr, no, £750 a week......
Eastbourne Eagles
Kent CCC
Old 09-01-2008, 03:00 PM
Sonic Boom!

Malakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by dee eff
I don't thinks a couple of grand a week (before tax) for ten or so years would necessarily set you up for life.
Not a bad salary though is it!
Old 09-01-2008, 03:10 PM
Seig Neil

hoopsmccan hoopsmccan hoopsmccan hoopsmccan hoopsmccan hoopsmccan hoopsmccan hoopsmccan hoopsmccan hoopsmccan hoopsmccan
Great goal v Port Vale once.

I will never forget it...in a televised game, as well.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by ukjay_29
errrr, no, £750 a week......
I'm going to assume you've misread rather than mock.

The random figure guessed earlier in the thread was 400k per annum FOR ten years. Not over ten years.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:37 PM
Eagles

NRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Injury time equaliser against Derby when he hit the hardest shot i've ever seen from about 35 yards. Hammer of a left foot
Old 09-01-2008, 04:13 PM

GDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I remember Deano with a launch at home to Millwall, might have been '95. Their keeper didn't have time to blink before it was nestled in the net.

The goal at home to Derby in injury time, there's a thread on it somewhere, is one of the best goals ever scored at Selhurst.
Old 09-01-2008, 05:21 PM

GreenEagle is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by NRM the 2nd
Injury time equaliser against Derby when he hit the hardest shot i've ever seen from about 35 yards. Hammer of a left foot
That was is my FAV Palace goal of all time....

....If i remember correctly it went something like this...

Nigel Martyn 'drop kicks' the ball 2/3's of the way up field....

...Caught on the chest by Paul Stewart (a loanee who we SHOULD of signed that season...IMHO) Then he takes a few touches then passes it to 'deano'...

Who glides past a player (or two) and taps it into space (35-40 yards out!!!) Then unleashes a rocket of a shot into the top corner

i think i was in the 92 minute-ish??

- if it was a minute or so later, i would of been walking back to my car and wud of missed it!!

...Saying that Southgate's goal against Portsmouth was probably a better team effort (nevermind)

'Deano' was/is a Palace legend ~ And i for one wish him all the best in the future in his 'non' playing days or whatever path lyes ahead of him

Regards
Old 09-01-2008, 08:17 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
If anyone could PM me that goal I woul love to see it. I don´t remember it being on the 20 greatest goals centenary DVD which is a travesty.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by macstar
middlesbroughs player of the season in first year.
And was on the verge of an England call up to solve the "left -back problem" the national team were experiencing, when he got his serious iunjury.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
And didn't he score a screamer at the Kember Testimonial game?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 13-01-2008, 12:32 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
I vaguely knew him when he was in the youth team. He always said that he wasn't a particularly big football fan, he just happened to be good at it and therefore it became his career. Perhaps best illustrated by the fact that he claimed to support "Liverpool and Spurs"
Old 14-08-2018, 11:35 PM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
His boy Nathan has become the youngest ever player to represent the Boro first team. 16 years and 75 days. Congratulations Deano.....makes me feel incredibly old
Old 14-08-2018, 11:56 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Played for Worksop Town !