Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 03-09-2018, 11:03 PM

legaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is here
Thanks for that probationary user o/p.

If you are by chance associated with the HF,what in your view led to the HF going away and what would in your view get them back?
Old 03-09-2018, 11:11 PM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Evening standard tonight:
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Something needs to be sorted. Both sides need to stop acting like children.
Old 03-09-2018, 11:23 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post

Yep. It's not just shat the atmosphere up the wall, it's created a division within the support. The whole thing is completely unnecessary, a little bit of patience from the HF and a bit more clarity from the club would sort it out.

I'm sincerely of the belief that the atmosphere would be even better if they went back to block b now. In fact, it may even make some of the otherwise unsympathetic supporters have a bit more time for their suggestions. Deep down I bet they regret not just waiting, or even putting out a statement of their plan themselves as an open letter to see how people would react (even though it would've been better served if the club had done this themselves).

Three losses on the trot is exactly when we need them and there's an international break to start talks...
Old 03-09-2018, 11:32 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Can i have this as my avatar?

I swear that's Darren Skinner. He was in the seat next to me in block B. Played for CPIFC
Old 03-09-2018, 11:41 PM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
I swear that's Darren Skinner. He was in the seat next to me in block B. Played for CPIFC
it is indeed
Old 03-09-2018, 11:43 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post

OT but

"Having been frozen out by Alan Pardew in south London, McCarthy came back with a point to prove. “Yeah I definitely had something to prove, I came here, played a few games and got dropped for whatever reason,” he said."

Yeah, whatever reason was being a rabbit in the headlights and costing us a game you useless prick.
Old 03-09-2018, 11:44 PM

costello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is here
This is an old statement from the club?

Last edited by costello; 03-09-2018 at 11:48 PM. Reason: wrong
Old 03-09-2018, 11:47 PM
Haram!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
it is indeed
Good times.

I was next to that lot of lads for about 6 seasons. They'd come in with a song they'd been trying and we'd all get it going. I recall "Wayne Carlisle my Lord, Wayne Carlisle" was one of their creations

Had a cracking one for Ali Riihilati to the tune of "If I were a rich man" but we couldn't get that one going.
Old 06-09-2018, 01:35 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Good times.

I was next to that lot of lads for about 6 seasons. They'd come in with a song they'd been trying and we'd all get it going. I recall "Wayne Carlisle my Lord, Wayne Carlisle" was one of their creations

Had a cracking one for Ali Riihilati to the tune of "If I were a rich man" but we couldn't get that one going.
Think I used to sit behind you if you're who I think you are - remember this song vaguely.
Old 07-09-2018, 12:14 PM
Haram!!!!

Row 29 seat 28. Or row 28 seat 29, I forget which exactly.