Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 17-10-2018, 12:11 PM

surrey g dances on the sands, and yet no footing seensurrey g dances on the sands, and yet no footing seensurrey g dances on the sands, and yet no footing seensurrey g dances on the sands, and yet no footing seensurrey g dances on the sands, and yet no footing seensurrey g dances on the sands, and yet no footing seensurrey g dances on the sands, and yet no footing seensurrey g dances on the sands, and yet no footing seensurrey g dances on the sands, and yet no footing seensurrey g dances on the sands, and yet no footing seensurrey g dances on the sands, and yet no footing seen
When Saturday Comes Football Fanzines

Hi

I've got about 50 editions of seminal football fanzine When Saturday Comes from the 90s. If anyone would like them please send me a private message. I don't really want to just chuck them and they are in good condition.
You just stood there grinning
Old 18-10-2018, 10:07 AM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I would put this in memory lane forum.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 19-10-2018, 08:41 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
WSC & Off The Ball were the first fanzines that got me interested in an alternative view of the game. They changed the way the game was reported & most importantly how football fans were perceived.
Old 19-10-2018, 08:42 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here