Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-12-2018, 12:36 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Zero alcohol limit in Ireland

In case any of you are going over Christmas and the New Year, zero limit for drink driving now in place. Oddly car hire did not mention it and I have not seen it in the usual press and TV coverage. My brother told me after I had two pints on way to see the mother and I was driving.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:45 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quick google says their limits are the same as Scotland. Not zero but as good as.. before the new laws came in up here I would sometime drop around at a friends house after work, and would limit myself to two beers before going home (or getting a taxi back if the mood was such that I wanted more). As soon as the law came in in 2014 I just went around and had a cup of tea instead.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 09-12-2018, 04:19 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Bloody Brexit.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 09-12-2018, 04:27 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Can you imagine that law here Pete?

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:03 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
The limit here is really low already, its just that no one gives a shit inland.

Old 09-12-2018, 09:11 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
I'm told that in most countries the limit in hire cars is zero. I think that is the policy of the car hire companies though.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:03 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I went to a wedding in Ireland many years ago ina rural castle we had all been driinking for many hours and it was decided we would have dinner in a restaurant a few miles away, I was one of the drivers and said I couldn’t drive I was over the limit, one of the other guests said there was no problem he would sit next to me and showed me his ID as Garda
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 10-12-2018, 09:22 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
I went to a wedding in Ireland many years ago ina rural castle we had all been driinking for many hours and it was decided we would have dinner in a restaurant a few miles away, I was one of the drivers and said I couldn’t drive I was over the limit, one of the other guests said there was no problem he would sit next to me and showed me his ID as Garda
If that was over here, the Guardia officer wouldve done that and then fined you when he got.to the restaurant.

Old 11-12-2018, 10:59 AM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Not sure that is a new limit OG? Its been that low level for a while. I think the only changes this year were for learners, where the level is even closer to zero (and drivers such as taxi drivers!). The guards aren't as uniformly relaxed in rural areas as they were in the old days. Less of the community policing feel about it
Old 11-12-2018, 11:13 AM
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The world has changed somewhat in the past 46 years...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg drinkdrive.jpg (75.9 KB, 32 views)
Old 11-12-2018, 11:14 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
There is a fb thing going round complaining that the police are going to be checking drivers for being under the influence of drink and drugs at Xmas. it is shocking how people here think that it is Ok to have 4 or 5 cañas, a couple of glasses of wine and a copa or two and still drive.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:18 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
There is a fb thing going round complaining that the police are going to be checking drivers for being under the influence of drink and drugs at Xmas. it is shocking how people here think that it is Ok to have 4 or 5 cañas, a couple of glasses of wine and a copa or two and still drive.
And thats just with a menu del dia.

Old 11-12-2018, 11:23 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
And thats just with a menu del dia.
haha. Funny because it is true.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:28 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
haha. Funny because it is true.
I remember sitting in a bar in Estepa when 4 coppers wandered in and,in the space of an hour, each consumed 4 pints with chasers and then left the bar. I asked the owner if they had finished their shift, he laughed and told me they were off to set up checkpoints either end of the town to check drink drivers coming back from work!!

Old 11-12-2018, 11:32 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Looked new Irish rules up and it is basically a half pint (20mg+alcohol) can get you a six month ban if you are a new driver but points and fine if you are experienced. Only in Ireland could you make a law totally confused. Also talking about body weight to make it clear that fat bastards can get away with more.