Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 08-12-2018, 03:55 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Anyone hear the rumours that the vaunted WBSS might be in trouble due to lack of moolah?
Old 08-12-2018, 11:14 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Brook looks.like a busted flush. Think the GGG and Spence pastings have taken too much out of him. Hope I'm wrong and there is an explanation for his ineptitude but he has looked bang average tonight.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:18 PM

mrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
Brook looks.like a busted flush. Think the GGG and Spence pastings have taken too much out of him. Hope I'm wrong and there is an explanation for his ineptitude but he has looked bang average tonight.
Agreed he was awful
Old 09-12-2018, 07:31 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Hurd is massive at 154, Charlo is a banger, perhaps he'll go for Munguia..

I'm sure he's seething as the Khan fight would set him up for life
Old 09-12-2018, 09:43 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yep I think he is done. Awful defence and couldn't put down a very average fighter. Ironically Khan might fancy it now.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:57 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yep, I have a feeling that the Ingle camp may have said as much to him that's why he left.

The Khan fight is 4 years to late. I will find that fight very hard fight to pay PPV for.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:42 AM
Keeping The Faith

I saw your interview with Harlem Eubank on YouTube, how far do you think he'll go?
Old 10-12-2018, 08:50 AM

Icy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Didn't bother with the Brook fight but the Loma fight was intriguing. First time i've seen him look anything close to normal in a fight (at least for the first 8-9) and Pedraza boxed well.

Loma has called out Garica now though (should he beat Spence) so that could be a massive fight next year.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:52 AM
Keeping The Faith

I doubt Mikey could go back down from 147 to 135..
Old 10-12-2018, 02:08 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
I saw your interview with Harlem Eubank on YouTube, how far do you think he'll go?
Really tough to call, but he is super talented and Adam Booth rates him very highly. He is a super nice lad and desperate to learn so that's always a good sign. I put his fight on YouTube also mate, he is super sharp and his KO last month was devastating
Old 10-12-2018, 04:50 PM

Icy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
I doubt Mikey could go back down from 147 to 135..
Would assume Loma will go up again then.
Old 11-12-2018, 01:32 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Wilder on the Joe Rogan pod this week. Unfortunately Rogan goes uber sycophantic which makes it a little bit of a hard listen.
Old 11-12-2018, 06:34 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
���� ITV have announced an exclusive three-year deal with Al Haymon's PBC to broadcast a minimum of 15 cards per year from both the UK and US. This will include shows on ITV1, ITV4, ITV Hub and ITV Box Office PPV.

Hearn's week isn't getting any better.
Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Wilder on the Joe Rogan pod this week. Unfortunately Rogan goes uber sycophantic which makes it a little bit of a hard listen.
Don't you like Rogan? I really enjoy the podcast's.
Old Today, 08:08 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas78 View Post
Don't you like Rogan? I really enjoy the podcast's.
Usually i find Rogan likable enough. I think he blew so much smoke up Wilder's arse you would have thought he was interviewing Ali. Some of the stuff was a complete joke and entirely innacurate. I know boxers aren't known for their humility but the fight that rekindled the heavyweight scene was the AJ v Klitschko night. The americans may not have watched it but then they aren't watching Wilder either!

I listened to simon jordan on the pound for pound pod this week. I can't listen to that one any longer. I like Spencer Oliver but the style of the pod is simply too laddish and wide boy for me.

Last edited by scro; Today at 08:14 AM.
Old Today, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Usually i find Rogan likable enough. I think he blew so much smoke up Wilder's arse you would have thought he was interviewing Ali. Some of the stuff was a complete joke and entirely innacurate. I know boxers aren't known for their humility but the fight that rekindled the heavyweight scene was the AJ v Klitschko night. The americans may not have watched it but then they aren't watching Wilder either!
Rogan is much more knowledgeable on MMA, but even then he gets carried away with the Hyperbole. He can be watching a fighter getting taken to pieces yet still find a way to hype him up.
Old Today, 10:12 AM
9dw

Roadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betrayRoadblock is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
���� ITV have announced an exclusive three-year deal with Al Haymon's PBC to broadcast a minimum of 15 cards per year from both the UK and US. This will include shows on ITV1, ITV4, ITV Hub and ITV Box Office PPV.

Hearn's week isn't getting any better.
Quite clever from ITV. They're not really going to conquer the domestic scene, but Haymon has some of the best fighters in the world. So they'll definitely attract a few hardcore fans.

Plus the Degale/Haymon connection still means a potential Eubank/Degale PPV fight next year.