Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 14-11-2007, 09:18 PM

molesey molesey molesey molesey molesey molesey molesey molesey molesey molesey molesey
Ruddock's a complete Millwall arse.Last time I see him was in O'neils in Beckonham.Complete PRICK!!!
Old 14-11-2007, 09:50 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Frederico Smith
OK, Mal Adjusted you got me and I've 'bitten' - it may be many things but nondescript? As one of London's oldest schools (150 years +)it has a helluva history (read its history 'Burning Gold' by Howard Thomas), interesting architecture (quad building) and a ghost.

Aaah 3 birds and a star on my badge too... not eagles either. Remember Sean Sellars explaining the significance, Thomas Beckett etc.

Howard Thomas..... the mad maestro???? Fiat 500? As for Ruddock, Andy Thorn...Spurs... hate him.
Old 16-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Neil Ruddock is god. Fact.

Well let the sun shine on your face
And don’t let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 16-11-2007, 07:14 PM
wer der waabbit

IAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses growIAN WALSH knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyrazor
Neil Ruddock is fat. Fact.
Old 16-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Ruddock didn't do much as a player for Palace - but he is a very funny after dinner speaker. I doubt whether the St Joseph Old Boy's committee will be able to find anyone top his performance next year.
Old 16-11-2007, 08:37 PM

nickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well, that decision actually lies with me. We are going to try and satisfy the "old school" next year so going for former teacher Peter Duskin. Bit of a contrast I feel!
Old 19-11-2007, 08:16 PM

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by nickchev
Well, that decision actually lies with me. We are going to try and satisfy the "old school" next year so going for former teacher Peter Duskin. Bit of a contrast I feel!
How would you feel about surprising the old chap with a tape recording of him in 1967? I brought my tape recorder into School and recorded him at some length - he was complaining about having bought his Class (5c - of which I was a member) a keg of beer, but the School had refused to allow him to share it with us!
Old 19-11-2007, 08:22 PM

nickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Now that would be a pleasant treat for all!! Would you be interested in attending the dinner next year?
Old 24-11-2007, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by nickchev
Now that would be a pleasant treat for all!! Would you be interested in attending the dinner next year?
Definitely.
Old 28-11-2007, 12:01 PM

In case anyone is interested, I have now uploaded an mp3 version of my interview with Peter Duskin back in 1968.

You will find it To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-03-2018, 07:31 PM
Probationary User

Ragnarök sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRagnarök sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRagnarök sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRagnarök sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRagnarök sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRagnarök sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRagnarök sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRagnarök sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRagnarök sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRagnarök sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkRagnarök sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Mr. Duskin's Recording

Wow - have not heard that voice for nearly 27 years and bizarrely the recording was made 4 years before I was born and 18 years before I had Mr. Duskin as History teacher and head of sixth form... blimey! Thanks for the link!
Old 18-03-2018, 05:37 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
About 35 years for me - great teacher. Kudos to you James making and keeping the tape for 50 years.

Should be on sjc thread
Old 18-03-2018, 05:46 PM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Think Razor was recently on a debt recovery reality show from what a mate told me.
Old 19-03-2018, 03:58 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear View Post
Think Razor was recently on a debt recovery reality show from what a mate told me.
Yes. Twice!! (He didn't pay up). Cant Pay? We'll Take It Away (Series 2 Episode 2, for anyone actually interested)

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Owed £3k to a dog kennels, apparently.

Seems to have lost a bit of weight, though

Last edited by davech; 19-03-2018 at 04:03 PM.
Old 19-03-2018, 04:06 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Scored the winner the last time we won at Huddersfield which makes him a legend as our previous visits there (I was at both) ended up 4 - 0 and 7 - 1 to Huddersfield
Old 12-10-2018, 02:16 AM

dougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Neil razor ruddock

Feel like we need someone to complement Roy’s style and razor fits the bill. Granted his short playing time with us was a bit messy but he is exactly the sort of character we need to lift the place. People forget this is a guy with an England career and played at top level. Could have a lot to offer as a coach and maybe even Roy could train him up to be long term successor . Seems a waste him being out the game .

We need a bit of personality amongst the ranks . Cometh the hour cometh the razor!!!!
Old 12-10-2018, 02:37 AM

rerererarara : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minererererarara : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minererererarara : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minererererarara : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minererererarara : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minererererarara : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minererererarara : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minererererarara : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minererererarara : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minererererarara : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minererererarara : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No
Old 12-10-2018, 02:42 AM

Die hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougie87 View Post
Feel like we need someone to complement Roy’s style and razor fits the bill. Granted his short playing time with us was a bit messy but he is exactly the sort of character we need to lift the place. People forget this is a guy with an England career and played at top level. Could have a lot to offer as a coach and maybe even Roy could train him up to be long term successor . Seems a waste him being out the game .

We need a bit of personality amongst the ranks . Cometh the hour cometh the razor!!!!
very good.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:08 AM

old traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougie87 View Post

I don't think you would be able to find a pair of shorts or track top bottoms to fit him, maybe at a tent manufacturer.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:31 AM

Wayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is here
How many more obvious troll posts by this bloke.