Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 08-02-2010, 10:29 PM
Palace Palace Palace

thegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Valerix is still about. I have seen him a few times at Elmers End station. He is working as a chef in London somewhere.

I also have some photos of torquay by the way. I will have to dig them out and upload them.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:29 AM

selhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorWel
Anyone know what ever happened to Valerix (sp?), we used to just call him Val. He is the one at the back with the curly dark hair.

Indeed he is. I have seen him a few times at away games this season. He looks the same now as he did then!!!

Old 09-02-2010, 09:51 AM
Kitler

Baldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorWel
Fantastic barnet selhursthoover

PMSL
I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:01 AM
Palace Palace Palace

thegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsthegreatnugget has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
I have found some absolute cracking pictures to post
Old 09-02-2010, 10:09 AM

selhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatnugget
oww dear incoming.

Old 09-02-2010, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldy
PMSL
Check out the Sabre jumper. That cost about £100 then!!

What a trend setter!!

Old 09-02-2010, 11:00 AM
Mucky Little Herbert!

Rocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I'm looking forward to these... even more so as I can't remember you ever having a camera at games!

Brian Clough
Old 09-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Palace Palace Palace

I did at Torquay! Got a lovely portrait shot of Worzel. It really sums the man up.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Mucky Little Herbert!

Rocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You half-inched mine when I was indisposed after eating something that disagreed with me... got some lovely pics of Torquay and its wildlife (and I'm not talking about the Hoover!)

Brian Clough
Old 09-02-2010, 11:09 AM
Palace Palace Palace

Rocky, I posted yesterday about how you left your camera in a pub at Oldham and didn't notice until we were on the other side of the moors. We went back and it was still under your chair. You must have 100s of pictures somewhere. I remember you used to always take loads inside away grounds to make a panorame with.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Mucky Little Herbert!

I wish I'd kept better care of the many I took back in the day... unfortunately, there are only a handful left... if you make it to Jason's remembrance drink on the 10th April, I'll bring all that I have with me...

Brian Clough
Old 09-02-2010, 11:22 AM
Palace Palace Palace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
You half-inched mine when I was indisposed after eating something that disagreed with me... got some lovely pics of Torquay and its wildlife (and I'm not talking about the Hoover!)
As I remember it, the thing that you "ate" that indisposed you was half a barrel of lager! Anyway, me and Rob Carl went on a drunken hike taking photos as we went. That joke wouldn't work in the age of the digital camera.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Mucky Little Herbert!

Yes indeed... when the pics arrived back from the developers, around half of them were of the picturesque variety! Thank god at least some of them survive and give us the chance to chat about times when the football was shite, the beer was cheap and a young persons rail card was our key to travelling to some fantastic boozers dotted around the UK... The Swan in Sandwell & Dudley and our regular haunt in Woomwell spring to mind! I'm sure you'll remember others!

Brian Clough
Old 09-02-2010, 11:48 AM
Palace Palace Palace

The main thing that strikes me about the Torquay photos is that I haven't changed at all. It's all the others I feel sorry for!
Old 09-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Mucky Little Herbert!

I did think that the last time I saw you... but truth be told, I can't remember when that was either, but I don't think its that long ago! (a pattern developing with the grey matter you'll note)...

Brian Clough
Old 09-02-2010, 12:02 PM
Palace Palace Palace

The last time we met was last game of the season at Stockport in 2001 I think.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:12 PM

Quote:
The main thing that strikes me about the Torquay photos is that I haven't changed at all. It's all the others I feel sorry for!
you fat BAS@@RD!!!

Old 09-02-2010, 12:18 PM
Palace Palace Palace

Well Ok, apart from the 6 stone I have put on!
Old 09-02-2010, 01:53 PM

EastBerksEagle is just too good for youEastBerksEagle is just too good for youEastBerksEagle is just too good for youEastBerksEagle is just too good for youEastBerksEagle is just too good for youEastBerksEagle is just too good for youEastBerksEagle is just too good for youEastBerksEagle is just too good for youEastBerksEagle is just too good for youEastBerksEagle is just too good for youEastBerksEagle is just too good for you
Christ , is that Rob from Sutton at the pool table ?
Old 09-02-2010, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastBerksEagle
Christ , is that Rob from Sutton at the pool table ?
Thats the baby!!! (well leaning against the wall watching Smithy)