Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 05-04-2018, 09:35 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by plumey1969 View Post
Thanks for that.

I went through almost 600 archives just to get 10 questions which I thought would be challenging enough !.

Good fun though.
Indeed
Old 05-04-2018, 09:40 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
I think the fees were Tambling £40K, Terry Wharton was £15K.. Birchenall was £100K (you might be right but if I was asked I would take the 10K off)
Wharton only £15k? Can't really complain then, I suppose
Old 05-04-2018, 10:17 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by plumey1969 View Post
Thanks for that.

I went through almost 600 archives just to get 10 questions which I thought would be challenging enough !.

Good fun though.
Must Spread Rep etc
Old 05-04-2018, 10:56 PM

plumey1969 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplumey1969 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplumey1969 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplumey1969 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplumey1969 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplumey1969 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplumey1969 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplumey1969 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplumey1969 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplumey1969 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplumey1969 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
Great quiz thanks for setting it.........

I told you no one had heard of the Dutch Team dont even think they had even played in the Inter Cities Fairs Cup. Now famous for the place we signed a treaty not the football team..... Can I claim the answer the team that no one knew was correct. Cos I thought Darzret Eagle answered John Sewell not me Post 23.......I guessed at it but he had already answered

Thanks again ......
Now edited and corrected,good spot.

Thank for all the comms and PM's on the quiz.