Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 03-09-2018, 07:50 PM

get-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The HF

They were good times.

Old 03-09-2018, 07:50 PM

get-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineget-the-hf-back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
v spurs

Old 03-09-2018, 07:51 PM

Old 03-09-2018, 07:52 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
This was great.

Old 03-09-2018, 07:53 PM

Love this one.

Old 03-09-2018, 07:54 PM

Old 03-09-2018, 08:11 PM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
LOL

Old 03-09-2018, 08:19 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Seems odd that the apparent massive commitment should evaporate because the club weren't prepared to force long standing season ticket holders to move at short notice.

Hope something can be sorted out.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:22 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Where's the photo of block e this season only fair to have balanced veiw
Old 03-09-2018, 08:30 PM

Old 03-09-2018, 08:30 PM

Old 03-09-2018, 08:33 PM

Last edited by get-the-hf-back; 03-09-2018 at 08:35 PM.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Where's the photo of block e this season only fair to have balanced veiw
lol

Old 03-09-2018, 08:47 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Just what we needed another thread on the HF.
Old 03-09-2018, 09:05 PM

Old 03-09-2018, 09:43 PM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Thnk we need to take this moment to remember the Back Row Boys and the Woolpackers who were pivitol during our first admin

Old 03-09-2018, 09:46 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Thnk we need to take this moment to remember the Back Row Boys and the Woolpackers who were pivitol during our first admin

Can i have this as my avatar?

Old 03-09-2018, 09:50 PM

Nigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is here
Thats a handy looking mob^

I think half of them would have been better off dressing in black and pulling their hoods over their head!
Old 03-09-2018, 09:53 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Can we have a picture of the penis display?
Old 03-09-2018, 10:31 PM