Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 21-04-2010, 11:22 PM
Optimistic Eagle

telodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
60/61 Season
Accrington Stanley

Barrow

Bradford Park Avenue

Hitchin Town
Old 21-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Optimistic Eagle

telodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Real Madrid
Old 21-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Optimistic Eagle

62/63 Oldham- we could have been Champions if we won, we lost !

Old 21-04-2010, 11:26 PM
Optimistic Eagle

Do I need to tell you?

Old 21-04-2010, 11:30 PM
Optimistic Eagle

70's I'll let you work out the teams, it wasn't that long ago !
Old 21-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Optimistic Eagle

One for the younger memory lane day trippers
Old 26-11-2015, 06:47 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Ops... wrong thread.
Old 27-11-2015, 06:25 PM

Location: currently on steep hill overlooking Hastings and the sea
DocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
lots of pictures of the same cat?
Old 27-11-2015, 06:58 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Supa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't care much for cats.
Awful, clawing creatures that should be drowned.
A bit like seagulls.
Old 27-11-2015, 09:38 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Sadly Terry Morey (Telodaja) passed away almost exactly 3 years ago, so the accounts his images are hosted on have expired.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 27-11-2015, 10:50 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Sadly Terry Morey (Telodaja) passed away almost exactly 3 years ago, so the accounts his images are hosted on have expired.
Crap... sorry to hear that. I think I knew that but certainly didn't associate the two.

I feel really bad resurfacing this old thread in error now.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:47 AM

Ockleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil O'Sophical View Post
As you say the prize is that the thread is pure Palace memories and thanks to Hedgehog for getting it going. Much more interest in Fiona Richmond (was she a Penthouse or Playboy centrefold?) in the bath with the team than Aleks Kolinko's bowels any day. Palace had a different sort of notoriety in those days and it was great fun.

Now here's an oddity. This is a picture of Rachid Harkouk in an away game on Sept. 17th 1977 against Sheff. Utd. Note the kit because it's not in Andy Burton's Kit Gallery on Palace Echo and I can't find any other pictures of it. Am I right in recalling it was one of the black and yellow styles?
Rachid is wearing the Sheffield United away strip, look at the badge and compare it with the Sheffield United player's shirt badge, they are the same
Old 29-11-2018, 05:27 AM

kyrieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekyrieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekyrieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekyrieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekyrieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekyrieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekyrieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekyrieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekyrieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekyrieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekyrieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would love to see some photos mate
Old 29-11-2018, 06:12 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ockleywood View Post
Rachid is wearing the Sheffield United away strip, look at the badge and compare it with the Sheffield United player's shirt badge, they are the same
I was at that game. One of my first, if not the first, Palace game I went to
Old 06-03-2019, 06:38 PM

ellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldellbr was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login

About 83 I think
Old 06-03-2019, 08:01 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellbr View Post
To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login

About 83 I think
About 86 or 87 as the Family Enclosure is shown in A block of the Old Stand, which is where it started before moving to J block a year or two later
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 25-11-2022, 06:19 PM
The Spiky One

Maybe time for a bump of this old thread for the benefit of some new members, plus a new link to the photos in the Gallery which I believe has been restructured over the years:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-01-2023, 02:51 PM

Lama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Maybe time for a bump of this old thread for the benefit of some new members, plus a new link to the photos in the Gallery which I believe has been restructured over the years:

Wow - some great pictures in there. Thanks
Old 06-01-2023, 12:06 AM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post

Wow life goes by so quickly
Old 13-01-2023, 12:22 AM

99percent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet99percent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet99percent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet99percent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet99percent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet99percent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet99percent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet99percent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet99percent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet99percent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet99percent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We get but a wee glimpse❤