Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 15-02-2019, 08:20 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParrsLeftBoot View Post
If you're brighton you are automatically a C*** and everything associated with you is also a C***.

Everyone's allowed an opinion right?

That ain't opinion though fella.
Old 15-02-2019, 08:24 PM

wigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
But let's all hope that Brighton go out.
If we were to make the quarter finals you would only say how lucky we have been.
Your obsession with us is getting worse.
Old 15-02-2019, 08:27 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
If we were to make the quarter finals you would only say how lucky we have been.
How would it work if we were playing at Wembley?
East Croydon would be a laugh.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 15-02-2019, 08:33 PM

wigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for youwigman is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
How would it work if we were playing at Wembley?
East Croydon would be a laugh.
I would love this to happen.
Old 15-02-2019, 08:36 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
I would love this to happen.
Why?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 15-02-2019, 08:55 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Why?
Cos they're proper nawty

Never was a truer word spoken !
Old 15-02-2019, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
Cos they're proper nawty
I would hate it. I think of myself in my older years as capable of letting others beat the shit out of each other without getting involved.Not so sure of some of the people I go with though.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 16-02-2019, 02:13 AM

Wild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Reply to : hedgehog

Intense is a bit of an understatement , matches still have the k.o. times altered due to the Old Bill . Things will NEVER change with this fixture. Small clubs in comparison but the S***** do kick above their weight considering the size of their town and things do get tasty .

Last edited by Wild Rover; 16-02-2019 at 02:23 AM.
Old 16-02-2019, 07:53 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Beating Derby who had an away game on Wednesday and now have to travel and play an early game away on a Saturday would be nothing to do at all with luck. No, nothing at all.
Old 16-02-2019, 10:31 AM

Wild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWild Rover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Beating Derby who had an away game on Wednesday and now have to travel and play an early game away on a Saturday would be nothing to do at all with luck. No, nothing at all.
Penstone, I have the feeling that we could be getting a boatload of new fans willing us on come 3 p.m. this afternoon . Yes there's loads of luck with that draw and the way the fixture list panned out.

Must admit I would have much preferred to take on that lot tomorrow than you.
Old 16-02-2019, 07:27 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If you want to watch Roy's press conference it is here, you will probably need to signup for free. To view the link you have to Register or Login

Do you have a link to your manager's press conference?
Old 17-02-2019, 10:50 PM

Congratulations to Palace on a good win. You hit us at horrendous times to go on for your 2-0 win. Shame we didn't on this occasion give as good an account of ourselves as we might have liked
A couple of us met a few of your supporters both in the pub and then sharing some beers with you later in our stadium bar. Confirmed what we already knew that you are a decent bunch and share a similar ethos to our own as a decent " family " club , well grounded and I can only wish you all the best for the Cup and for your future status as a Premiership club.
Old 18-02-2019, 02:55 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Rover View Post
Congratulations to Palace on a good win. You hit us at horrendous times to go on for your 2-0 win. Shame we didn't on this occasion give as good an account of ourselves as we might have liked
A couple of us met a few of your supporters both in the pub and then sharing some beers with you later in our stadium bar. Confirmed what we already knew that you are a decent bunch and share a similar ethos to our own as a decent " family " club , well grounded and I can only wish you all the best for the Cup and for your future status as a Premiership club.
Classy.
Old 18-02-2019, 03:26 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Yet you and your moronic friends are on here week after week.....especially if you win, not so much if you lose! You would know all about obsession?
Old 18-02-2019, 03:50 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Top man
Old 18-02-2019, 04:19 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thank you... let's face it, I don't think you follow either Palace or Doncaster for the glory. but because you have a local team/family connection.

When you look at it, Hennessey had a lot more to do than the Donny keeper, but when it came down to it, it was all about being clinical and calm under pressure.

In this day and age, I don't believe fitness or stamina or preparedness have as much a say as they did 20 years ago. It strikes me there is very little difference these days in this regard.
Old 18-02-2019, 12:40 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
According to some Donny fans we are a small provincial club??

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Geography clearly not a strong point in the actual provinces.......

I mean I get that it's whiney sour grapes and they actually thought they'd do us, but still.

We had four first team regulars in our 11 by my count and really we killed the match in the first 45 minutes. I get that they've gotten used to spanking teams but they were really not that impressive in either box and to me seemed to have no concept of using their midfield mainly bypassing it. At various points they were chasing shadows against a back four and keeper that can barely pass to another Palace player. That was the majority of one of the worst defences in the English league pyramid 2016 to 2017 and Donny did sweet FA. They really looked Pardewesque to me.
Old 18-02-2019, 12:53 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Thank you... let's face it, I don't think you follow either Palace or Doncaster for the glory. but because you have a local team/family connection.

When you look at it, Hennessey had a lot more to do than the Donny keeper, but when it came down to it, it was all about being clinical and calm under pressure.

In this day and age, I don't believe fitness or stamina or preparedness have as much a say as they did 20 years ago. It strikes me there is very little difference these days in this regard.
Premier league players are generally bigger, stronger and faster than the leagues below, and most leagues throughout Europe for that matter. It was evident yesterday.
Old 18-02-2019, 01:01 PM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
I think you've adequately described a reason to hate Dunk. Sharpe is a quality striker. Dunk is a big nose giraffe and is worth way less than you think.
He didn't rape anyone either.
Old 18-02-2019, 08:14 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Nice one, good luck on getting promotion this season.