Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM

ANDYEAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayANDYEAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayANDYEAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayANDYEAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayANDYEAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayANDYEAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayANDYEAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayANDYEAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayANDYEAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayANDYEAGLE is like ice, their footing does betrayANDYEAGLE is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Douglas View Post
Great day in the sun at the Oval yesterday. Much beer, Sangakara's last innings and a Surrey win. All I need now is a point from Man. City.
I envy you Mike. We don't get many days like that at the Oval. To win and to see the last of the mighty Kumar. What great stuff. I was there for the Yorkies bore last week and nearly went yesterday. Kicking myself.
I expect young Ruskin was there supping a few as well. As for Ian Hart, he was on here moaning at me
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post

With this woefully negative prediction in mind, I'm going to say that Palace are going to be absolutely hammered tomorrow.
I blame you for today's defeat!