Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 27-10-2001, 12:12 AM
Law abiding anarchist

Rash the Smash is playing for a contract
You're asking that, with your name and that funny little picture thing under it...........we thought you'd be pleased.
Old 27-10-2001, 12:13 AM
Not from Holland!

van Niewenhuyze is playing for a contract
'The worms will eat my eyeballs' by Alan Smith and the Coffin Dodgers, on Pye Records and Cylinders.
Old 27-10-2001, 12:23 AM

Dead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally posted by Rash the Smash
You're asking that, with your name and that funny little picture thing under it...........we thought you'd be pleased.
Oh you did all of this for me?!?!

Im speechless, Im so thankfull, i dont know what to say.
Old 27-10-2001, 12:24 AM

Finnish Eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsFinnish Eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsFinnish Eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsFinnish Eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsFinnish Eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsFinnish Eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsFinnish Eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsFinnish Eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsFinnish Eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsFinnish Eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsFinnish Eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
last song

Keith Reid: A Whiter Shade of Pale
Old 27-10-2001, 12:25 AM
Law abiding anarchist

Rash the Smash is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead Cell

Oh you did all of this for me?!?!

Im speechless, Im so thankfull, i dont know what to say.

AAAAAAaarrrrrggggghhhh..........undone by irony!
Old 27-10-2001, 12:28 AM

Dead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally posted by Rash the Smash

AAAAAAaarrrrrggggghhhh..........undone by irony!
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!
Old 27-10-2001, 12:51 AM

Jason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd. Says it all really
Old 27-10-2001, 12:58 AM
Old? More a little used

baroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy today
"I Can't Do My Belly Button Button Up", but I can't remember who recorded it.
Old 27-10-2001, 01:21 AM
Satans Assisstant......

Tripod can't get no satisfactionTripod can't get no satisfactionTripod can't get no satisfactionTripod can't get no satisfactionTripod can't get no satisfactionTripod can't get no satisfactionTripod can't get no satisfactionTripod can't get no satisfactionTripod can't get no satisfactionTripod can't get no satisfactionTripod can't get no satisfaction
"Someone up there likes you" by Simple Minds.A quality instrumental.

Failing that,"Welcome to Dying" by Onslaught.
Old 27-10-2001, 03:23 PM

Andrew Aitchison : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrew Aitchison : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrew Aitchison : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrew Aitchison : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrew Aitchison : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrew Aitchison : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrew Aitchison : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrew Aitchison : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrew Aitchison : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrew Aitchison : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrew Aitchison : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can't believe no one's come up with this yet, but if you are on your last legs it can only be Going Underground by The Jam
Old 30-10-2001, 06:41 AM
Super Bitey Dog

mike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weep
Oh by Jingo - David Bowie or Old - Dexy's Midnight Runners
Old 30-10-2001, 06:43 AM
Super Bitey Dog

mike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepmike makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weep
P.S. I'm downloading Peggy Lee now, hope it's as good as you say! Mike.
Old 30-10-2001, 05:27 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by willythesqueeze
'Life is a cabaret old chum' Liza Minnelli

What a way to go.

The day she died the neighbors came to snicker:
that's what comes from too much pills and liquor.
But when I saw her laid out like a queen,
she was the happiest corpse I'd ever seen

Classic!
Old 30-10-2001, 05:47 PM
Anonymous Coward

That's Life - Frank Sinatra
Allways look on the bright side of life - Monty Python
Old 30-10-2001, 05:54 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by mike
P.S. I'm downloading Peggy Lee now, hope it's as good as you say.
What did you think?
Old 31-10-2001, 01:06 AM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by TAK

I thought I was the only person in the world ever to have heard that, it is about the rarest single you could come across, for some reason it was deleted on the day of release, so I'm told. Been looking for it on an off for years, that's what got me into Peggy Lee in the first place.
I think this was the version that Anne Nightingale used to play rather often on her Sunday evening Radio One show in the 80s (back in the good old days when DJs were DJs and not kids' TV presenters). Loved it.

Personally I think I'd have to go out to the sound of some choice goth. Would have to be early Sisters of Mercy, or Bauhaus. Yeah, got it! 'Bela Lugosi's Dead'! Perfect
Old 31-10-2001, 05:52 AM
Super Bitey Dog

Peggy Lee

Just listened to it now, it's a bit like a female Frank Sinatra kind of song, I'm sure after a couple more listenings I'll be hooked, can't wait till I get my CD Writer, thanks for the tip, I take it you now how I've got it so quick, KaZaA, which you can download on CNET, thanks again Mike.
Old 31-10-2001, 06:13 AM
Digitally Remastered

What? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wake Me Up Before You Go Go! And hopefully they will!
Old 31-10-2001, 06:53 AM
I liikeee...But whyy?

Si121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Either "I will survive" , "My heart will go on" or most probably Glad all over!
Old 31-10-2001, 06:54 AM
I liikeee...But whyy?

Si121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Forgot to mention. If a dog bites me to death then it will have to be "who let the dogs out".