Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 21-03-2002, 02:12 PM
Since '67

ozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Err mate very sorry to hear this, as ive gotten older, i've gotten very
cynical in these matters, i can just about 100 pct guarantee you that if this was totally out of the blue, i mean absoultly no warning signs,
then there will be someone else. always is with women.
Chances are though it will be some kind of extra long fling and if you hang out long enough you could get back together, however you need a lot of resolve and staying power for that and in a nutshell forgivness
on both sides, yehp she will have to forgive you for driving her to it,

it took me about 5 - 6 weeks to say the above to my mate, it was all true, so your copping all this info in one orrible lump mate... sorry about that, but beleive me it mite work out eventually. my mate and his missus got back together after about 20 months, 180,000 dollars cash down the drain, and half his business gone. but he and she are happy they are back together.

as for song dont listen to this on your own, but joy divisions "love will tear us apart again" is a suggestion but i wouldnt if i where you.

dont spend too much time on your own, keep yourself busy, and mix with couples. not single blokes ! chances are the couples will keep fixing you up with other women, which at the least will be a slight distraction from the pain.

thats all, good luck, from aunty ozzieeagle

Old 21-03-2002, 02:44 PM

MadRabbiinaCrimsonVolvo is playing for a contract
Thanks to all for their helpful musical choices and kind comments. It makes me proud to support a club like Crystal Palace with the special sort of fans we have.

Day 2, and already it's a little bit easier. Here's to Day 3! Music for today, 'No Surprises' by Radiohead and 'I'm Gonna Get Me a Gun' by Cat Stevens.

And yes... I would take on another nice Jewish girl. But not in the near future!
Old 22-03-2002, 06:32 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Don-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
MRCV

Real sorry to hear about your situation. I do hope things works out well for you and your kids.

My suggested tune (which you are NOT to listen to by yourself) is the Al Green version of 'How Can You Mend a Broken Heart'

Pure Class
Old 25-03-2002, 06:36 AM
LLCOOLSTEVE
Anonymous Coward

Never Say Goodbye and Always......both by Bon Jovi.
Old 27-03-2002, 10:27 AM
Nice!

Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Bit late but;

"Atmosphere" by Joy Division (remove belt & shoelaces before)
"I know it's over" by The Smiths (no sharp objects)

They do it for me everytime!
Old 27-03-2002, 11:34 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Never Say Goodbye and Always......both by Bon Jovi.
quality

sad to hear the news MRCV ,chin up mate

You've always got Palace
Old 27-03-2002, 01:19 PM
Wild and Peaceful

Adrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fineAdrian is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Really sorry to hear this, MRCV: especially for the children - hope they're coping ok.

Wallowy songs:
It's Over/Roy Orbison
Crying/Roy Orbison
Crying in the Rain/Everly Brothers
Don't You Want Me/Thompson Twins (?)

Superwallow:
Have You Seen Her/Chi-Lites
Oh Girl/Chi-Lites
The Coldest Days of My Life (Parts 1 & 2)/Chi-Lites
A Lonely Man/Chi-Lites
Living in the Footsteps of Another Man/Chi-Lites
A Letter to Myself/Chi-Lites

I think you need a copy of The Chi-Lites' Greatest Hits, my son……..

Oh, and BTW, "Seven Days is Too Long" was by Chuck Wood. Brilliant record.

Good luck - hope you get back together if that's the right thing for you both - and the children………
Old 27-03-2002, 02:21 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Don-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Adrian
....Superwallow:
Have You Seen Her/Chi-Lites
Oh Girl/Chi-Lites
The Coldest Days of My Life (Parts 1 & 2)/Chi-Lites
A Lonely Man/Chi-Lites
Living in the Footsteps of Another Man/Chi-Lites
A Letter to Myself/Chi-Lites

I think you need a copy of The Chi-Lites' Greatest Hits, my son……..
Top selection sir !! Adrian, you sure know your music...