Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 06-05-2001, 03:54 AM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
MOTD Goal of the Month music

Does anyone know what the theme tune to Goal of the Month on Match of the Day is? I've loved it all season but so far have had bugger all success in finding out what it is!!!
Old 06-05-2001, 03:58 AM
Bored and stupid

I was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
And also does anyone know the name of the tune in the Levi adverts?

------------------
If anyone wants to talk about Palace, my MSN messenger address is 'michael.clement@talk21.com'
Old 06-05-2001, 04:45 AM

forsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terrace
the music on goal of the month is richard ashcroft - formaly of the verve.
the songs called 'crazy world' from the album 'alone with everyone' - its a quality album as well.
Old 07-05-2001, 09:21 PM

forsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terraceforsells no1 fan is twisting all through the night on the terrace
did it help?was it the right song?
let me know if u found it?