Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 16-09-2001, 03:14 PM
Defunct!

drl199 is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverdrl199 is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverdrl199 is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverdrl199 is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverdrl199 is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverdrl199 is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverdrl199 is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverdrl199 is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverdrl199 is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverdrl199 is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverdrl199 is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet cover
New music and getting old

I'm only 20 and going into my third year at uni next year, so I know that the best part of my life is already behind me

Last night I started thinking about my Cd collection, I have around 150 albums and in my head I have a list of at least 30 more which I want but cannot buy due to my finances.

I was just wondering, at what age do you start not liking any new bands that come out, are quite happy simply listening to the cd's you have and start listening (if I were back in croydon) to capital gold???

Discuss.....