Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 17-10-2001, 07:59 PM

Teaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroni
What's Your Theme Song ?

I am not sure if we have had this before but What's Your Theme Song ?

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Mine is

Claire, your theme song is Groove is in the Heart!

Whether picking up white go-go boots at a second-hand store or rounding up the troops for dinner at the chicest sushi joint, you've got psychedelic diva written all over you. People like you make it cool to be groovy again, which is why "Groove is in the Heart" is your theme song. The bubblegum-meets-techno melody of your signature song gets you to jog that extra mile, or take on extra work with a jive-y cock of your head. Deee-Lite's dancehall fave never gets old playing in your head after each successful interview and promising date. Yes indeed, this is the soundtrack to those dee-lovely days and delicious nights when you've got an audience, and your phone number keeps coming up in conversation. But you'll only share your number with that special someone who can figure out "the depth of your hula groove," dig?
Old 17-10-2001, 08:23 PM
Set em Up, Slam em Down!

CM_Addicted knows that the key to the city is in the sun that pins the branches to the skyCM_Addicted knows that the key to the city is in the sun that pins the branches to the skyCM_Addicted knows that the key to the city is in the sun that pins the branches to the skyCM_Addicted knows that the key to the city is in the sun that pins the branches to the skyCM_Addicted knows that the key to the city is in the sun that pins the branches to the skyCM_Addicted knows that the key to the city is in the sun that pins the branches to the skyCM_Addicted knows that the key to the city is in the sun that pins the branches to the skyCM_Addicted knows that the key to the city is in the sun that pins the branches to the skyCM_Addicted knows that the key to the city is in the sun that pins the branches to the skyCM_Addicted knows that the key to the city is in the sun that pins the branches to the skyCM_Addicted knows that the key to the city is in the sun that pins the branches to the sky
[B] My Way

You're a straight-shooter with strong-willed resolve. That's why Limp Bizkit's "My Way" is your theme song. When you're at your best, you're holding court at the local restaurant, or hitting the highway with friends for a road trip. (Of course you're driving). We can see you facing that mechanical bull at the bar—even after it throws you three times in a row. You don't back down easily and you're not afraid to make changes and make them fast. When those first few beats and vinyl scratches start playing in your head, you've got all the motivation you need to speak up, and get started with a new direction. And if others don't immediately appreciate your style, they know where the highway is. You're always ready to do it your way. [\B]

Very scary!! I'm sure a lot of you will agree, that is a good description of me!!
Old 17-10-2001, 08:41 PM

Dead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDead Cell has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Dead Cell, your theme song is Born to Be Wild!

You are a mad man and your theme song is "Born to be Wild." You're the guy most likely to run out on the baseball diamond during a rain delay or bang on the penalty box at a hockey game. Either way, when your mug comes on the Jumbotron, the crowd goes nuts

OK song but dumb thing after, hockey and baseball, stupid sports
Old 17-10-2001, 08:46 PM

New_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heart
Back in Black

You're a hard-core guy who knows what he wants and intends to get it. That's why your theme song is "Back in Black." Whether you're pumping iron, shooting pick-up hoops, or rounding up the boys for a night of havoc, AC/DC's metal classic is the perfect tune to get you fired up and blow your speakers out in the process. Your friends might think you're a little reckless sometimes, but you know where the limit is. If you're the loudest one in the room, or spill someone's drink with a fearless air guitar, it's nothing to be ashamed of. What's fun without a little mayhem thrown into the mix? So grab something leather, play drums on your desk, and yell at the moon. You've got some hell to raise and head banging to do. Let "Back in Black" accompany you to the edge and back.

Is that really me? I'd better stay away from anyone with a camera on a night out!
Old 17-10-2001, 08:57 PM

KRYS is playing for a contract
Destinys Child - Independent Woman
Old 17-10-2001, 09:02 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
My Way

You're a straight-shooter with strong-willed resolve. That's why Limp Bizkit's "My Way" is your theme song. When you're at your best, you're holding court at the local restaurant, or hitting the highway with friends for a road trip. (Of course you're driving). We can see you facing that mechanical bull at the bar—even after it throws you three times in a row. You don't back down easily and you're not afraid to make changes and make them fast. When those first few beats and vinyl scratches start playing in your head, you've got all the motivation you need to speak up, and get started with a new direction. And if others don't immediately appreciate your style, they know where the highway is. You're always ready to do it your way.

Old 17-10-2001, 09:06 PM

hellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adored
Quote:
Originally posted by KRYS
Destinys Child - Independent Woman
Ditto

And for 'what 'friend' are you?' I'm Pheobe
Old 17-10-2001, 09:09 PM

Winston is the ResurrectionWinston is the ResurrectionWinston is the ResurrectionWinston is the ResurrectionWinston is the ResurrectionWinston is the ResurrectionWinston is the ResurrectionWinston is the ResurrectionWinston is the ResurrectionWinston is the ResurrectionWinston is the Resurrection
Nantucket Sleighride

don't ask me why.....
Old 17-10-2001, 09:11 PM
Help me!

IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Quote:
Originally posted by New_Malden_Eagle
Back in Black

You're a hard-core guy who knows what he wants and intends to get it. That's why your theme song is "Back in Black." Whether you're pumping iron, shooting pick-up hoops, or rounding up the boys for a night of havoc, AC/DC's metal classic is the perfect tune to get you fired up and blow your speakers out in the process. Your friends might think you're a little reckless sometimes, but you know where the limit is. If you're the loudest one in the room, or spill someone's drink with a fearless air guitar, it's nothing to be ashamed of. What's fun without a little mayhem thrown into the mix? So grab something leather, play drums on your desk, and yell at the moon. You've got some hell to raise and head banging to do. Let "Back in Black" accompany you to the edge and back.

I got that! Spookily on the 'suggest to a friend' thing, it suggested that my friend would love Allstar, by smash mouth, which is true!
Old 17-10-2001, 09:12 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Jason, your theme song is Back in Black!

You're a hard-core guy who knows what he wants and intends to get it. That's why your theme song is "Back in Black." Whether you're pumping iron, shooting pick-up hoops, or rounding up the boys for a night of havoc, AC/DC's metal classic is the perfect tune to get you fired up and blow your speakers out in the process.
Old 17-10-2001, 09:13 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Back in black people kick a$$!!!!!
Old 17-10-2001, 09:24 PM
Runaway Lab Monkey

Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Sam, your theme song is I Feel Good!

Owwww! Nothing gets you going like an all-out, full force, soul-meets-jaguar, call of the wild. You've got natural soul that comes out in the closed-eye, full-grinned, screeches that James Brown made famous in this song. You don't even need music playing to feel the beat.
Old 17-10-2001, 09:39 PM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Janet, your theme song is Walking On Sunshine!

Your upbeat approach to life makes "Walking on Sunshine" the perfect anthem for you. We can see you dancing down the vegetable isle with your grocery cart, smiling at all the checkout clerks.

hmmm!

although funnily enough I actually remember the monday after a fab weekend in manchester with our wonderful win at stockport etc. having bought half the newspapers in the shop - getting back into the car and this song being on the radio - belting it out full whack and it kind of did the trick then!!!!
Old 17-10-2001, 11:24 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Daniel, You're a straight-shooter with strong-willed resolve. That's why Limp Bizkit's "My Way" is your theme song. When you're at your best, you're holding court at the local restaurant, or hitting the highway with friends for a road trip.

Erm.. oh really?! Hmm.
Old 18-10-2001, 01:13 AM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Anyone else do the shoe thing afterwards?

Janet, today you should slip into a pair of Warm Fuzzy Slippers!

Start squeezing the fresh OJ and fetch the paper from the porch. You're as cozy as a Warm Fuzzy Slipper. That's right. Given the choice, you'd take hanging at home with a friend over hitting a rave party any night.

oh dear!!!!

Guess I'm walking on sunshine with a pair of warm fuzzy slippers then me...
Old 18-10-2001, 01:16 AM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

Walking On Sunshine

Your upbeat approach to life makes "Walking on Sunshine" the perfect anthem for you. We can see you dancing down the vegetable isle with your grocery cart, smiling at all the checkout clerks. We sure hope you've had your Wheaties to keep up with your perky pace all day long. This happy, horn-driven tune carries you to work every day. And even in those brief lapses when you're not fully on your game, "Walking On Sunshine" seems to put things in perspective and get you back to your super groove. "And don't it feel good?" Who cares that this tune was a one-hit wonder for Katrina and the Waves? Even that quality matches your one-of-a-kindness. You're walkin' on sunshine and spreading it wherever you go.

Warm Fuzzy Slipper

Start squeezing the fresh OJ and fetch the paper from the porch. You're as cozy as a Warm Fuzzy Slipper. That's right. Given the choice, you'd take hanging at home with a friend over hitting a rave party any night. But that doesn't mean you're complacent. It's just that you might have gotten the crazy partier out of your system and are more content to be home, shopping from catalogs and being comfortable with who you are. Homespun gatherings are more your style—unless, of course, the annual art fair lures you out to mingle with friends in the neighborhood.
Old 18-10-2001, 01:24 AM
Playing a round

David Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS Murray
Oh NO !!!!

If this carries on, SAMO and I are gonna have to get married and have a baby.... This is what I got .

I Feel Good

Owwww! Nothing gets you going like an all-out, full force, soul-meets-jaguar, call of the wild. You've got natural soul that comes out in the closed-eye, full-grinned, screeches that James Brown made famous in this song. You don't even need music playing to feel the beat. You were probably voted most friendly, best dancer, or most likely to get this party started, because you do feel good. So good, so good, you can even bring a smile to the grouchy DMV lady's face. Like the syncopated beat of your theme song, you add just the right punch to any conversation. Your friends love the up-beat you bring to their down-beat, and your dates are never short of sugar and spice. Whether you are in the middle of an important meeting or stuck in traffic, the King of Soul's "I Feel Good" takes you through the toll bridge and towards the open road to your next event. Owwww!
Old 18-10-2001, 07:41 PM
Anonymous Coward

Dum de dum, dum de dum, dum de dum, dum de dum
Dum de dum, dum de dum, dum de dum, dum de dum
Dum de de dum, dum de de dum, dum de de dum, dum de de dum
Dum de de dum, dum de de dum, dum de de dum, dum de de dum
Whoo-oooooooooooooh

etc.
Old 18-10-2001, 08:55 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
my way by a limping biscuit........ no, I have no idea.
Old 18-10-2001, 08:56 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by paf
my way by a limping biscuit........ no, I have no idea.
Same as me.....I was hoping someone could shed some light......