Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 13-11-2001, 08:18 PM

KingTimbo has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKingTimbo has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKingTimbo has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKingTimbo has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKingTimbo has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKingTimbo has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKingTimbo has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKingTimbo has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKingTimbo has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKingTimbo has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKingTimbo has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
doch
Old 13-11-2001, 08:29 PM

markholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally posted by Benzhiyi
Top pics Mark Holmes.... I am converted
some more for you.................

Old 13-11-2001, 08:30 PM

markholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin T
Her album is one of the best of the year (or last year?) without doubt.
Took some time to grow on me, but I'd agree with that totally.
Old 13-11-2001, 08:30 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
She has a very young innocent look to her....... probably dirty between the sheets though!
Old 13-11-2001, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Omen
She has a very young innocent look to her.......
thats probably whats so appealing about her.
Old 13-11-2001, 08:34 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by markholmes1991

thats probably whats so appealing about her.
Heh! I wasn't knocking it.....!
Old 13-11-2001, 08:36 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Your avatar is great Addiscombe.............ummmmm what exactly is it?!
Omen, I am pants at using my Computer and I spent ages trying to get a picture of Steve Coppell I had found and trying to get it the right size and everything. I failed and I gave up I am afraid. So my Avatar may look rubbish from a distance but I do have the worlds smallest picture of Sir Steve Coppell.
Old 13-11-2001, 08:38 PM

Quote:
She has a very young innocent look to her....... probably dirty between the sheets though!
look how innocent she is in this picture.
She's got this dreamy look take me to bed look about her, as if she hasn't got a care in the world when really we all know the truth.

Old 13-11-2001, 08:40 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by markholmes1991

look how innocent she is in this picture.
She's got this dreamy look take me to bed look about her, as if she hasn't got a care in the world when really we all know the truth.

She's as common as muck though

Well let the sun shine on your face
And don’t let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 13-11-2001, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by sexyrazor

She's as common as muck though
all the more reason to meet her then
Old 13-11-2001, 08:41 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by AddiscombeEagle

Omen, I am pants at using my Computer and I spent ages trying to get a picture of Steve Coppell I had found and trying to get it the right size and everything. I failed and I gave up I am afraid. So my Avatar may look rubbish from a distance but I do have the worlds smallest picture of Sir Steve Coppell.
LMFHO!

Brilliant, truly brilliant.
Old 13-11-2001, 08:53 PM
'or 0=0'

Old 13-11-2001, 08:54 PM

You’re catching on slowly
This is just going to become a "post you're Dido pictures here" thread.
Old 13-11-2001, 08:57 PM
'or 0=0'

Not many around though sadly!! Maybe we could write to her and she could send us some from her own personal collection......
Old 13-11-2001, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Not many around though sadly!! Maybe we could write to her and she could send us some from her own personal collection......
I've just looked through a few search engines, but as you say the pictures seem to be lacking.

Old 13-11-2001, 09:54 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
You'll have Tak coming down on you for all these delicious piccies being in the wrong forum again children
Old 13-11-2001, 09:58 PM
'or 0=0'

But its not a thread about women, its a thread about the MTV music awards.........
Old 13-11-2001, 10:00 PM
Dis-Member

Thin ice Omen, thin ice
Old 13-11-2001, 10:05 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally posted by Blind_Eagle
Thin ice Omen, thin ice
lol!
Old 13-11-2001, 10:18 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In some of those pics..... it could almost be...... Goldfish