Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 22-01-2002, 05:48 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Glastonbury 2002

It's back on again for this year having taken a year out (subject to being granted a license on Thu. 24th Jan).

It is being held weekend Friday 28th June to Sunday 30th June and there are already some rumours about who is playing - see the links below.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-01-2002, 05:57 PM
dabbling

Jim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
it wouldnt surprise me if i ended up going again this year and to be honest it dosent matter who is playing as i seem to spend all my time at the new bands tent only venturing to the main stage on the rarest of rare occasions.

Though i must admit i think i might be getting a little old for sitting in a field for a whole weekend these days, i felt quite old in 2000 so maybe its time to leave it to the kids.......
Old 22-01-2002, 06:22 PM
The Snot Machine

Sweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I've never been. Would like to though. When is it? Oh Yes, June. Plan to be working in America then, so that's that one out the window.
Old 22-01-2002, 06:26 PM
Non T-Total

Lion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll be there

My dad's 50, and he's planning to go aswell (although not with me, as he wouldnt really appreciate me smoking)
Old 22-01-2002, 06:33 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Wicked!!!!

Don't care who's playing I spend my time at stone circle all weekend and venture into the main areas for the late night techno parties.

I'll be finishing my degree about a week before it too. Very nice. Looks like the week after will be spent at the nearest hospital.
Old 22-01-2002, 08:02 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
After past times, I would guess good time had by all. The weather will be pish poor, as always.
Old 22-01-2002, 08:07 PM

hellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adored
Would love to go, never managed to get myself organised to go before. Will definately consider it this time
Old 22-01-2002, 08:22 PM

Lee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well worth going, it's the best festival over here by a mile. just watch out for the scousers and the mancs....
Old 25-01-2002, 06:26 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Glastonbury is ON!!!!!

From BBC News website....

"The controversial Glastonbury music festival is set to go ahead after councillors granted it an entertainment licence, despite safety fears.
Mendip District Council in Somerset gave the event - one of Europe's biggest outdoor music festivals - the green light following a debate on Thursday evening."...

Full story: To view the link you have to Register or Login

See more stories at To view the link you have to Register or Login and To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-02-2002, 04:47 PM
Fishy McFishface

Tickets now on sale at To view the link you have to Register or Login
100 including booking fee, plus a 5 car park ticket.

Check out the new fences
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fence_demo1.jpg (31.6 KB, 63 views)
Old 22-02-2002, 04:53 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by A Wooden Fish On WHeels
Tickets now on sale at To view the link you have to Register or Login
100 including booking fee, plus a 5 car park ticket.

Check out the new fences
100 !!!!!

Hippies my f*cking arse.

He can take his poxy festival and stick it up his sideburned jacksy.

There, I feel much better now

100 per person x 100,000 people = 10,000,000

Nice business if you can get it.

Last edited by brighton_eagle; 22-02-2002 at 04:57 PM.
Old 24-02-2002, 04:14 AM

Men At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Might go this year. I've promised to take a cousin along and since she lives only a short drive away that will solve the accomodation issue...
Old 24-02-2002, 03:36 PM

hellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adoredhellsbells wants to be adored
Ok well better start saving up quickly then!
Old 24-02-2002, 03:46 PM
Spod

A.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adoredA.D. wants to be adored
100 is still money well spent, even though they've put the prices up significantly.

I'll be happy to pay extra if it means less crowds - apparently 100,000 extra people got through the fences last time! It was absolute murder trying to move around the stages.

I've seen some absolute legends at Glastonbury over the last few years, and Robbie Williams.....