Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 20-02-2002, 01:54 AM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fantasy Football League Song

Does anybody know the name of the song played during the actual Fantasy League bit of BBC 2's 'Fantasy Football League' (i.e. the bit presented by Statto, not the theme song at the beginning).

Bit random but with 3000 members on this board, someone must know!
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 20-02-2002, 01:16 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Lighting Seeds - life of riley ??
Old 20-02-2002, 01:39 PM
Fly to El Salvador....

JimBob is playing for a contract
That's the music for Goal Of The Month about 5 years ago on Grandstand I think you'll find Riccardo my old china.
Old 20-02-2002, 01:56 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by JimBob
That's the music for Goal Of The Month about 5 years ago on Grandstand I think you'll find Riccardo my old china.
yeah hes right, the one I'm looking for is more like a dance track.
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 20-02-2002, 03:38 PM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can you give us an idea how it goes?
Old 20-02-2002, 06:09 PM
Fly to El Salvador....

I have forgotten what Statto used to talk about in his little section it was so long ago. Can you assist Zonin ?
Old 20-02-2002, 09:21 PM
♥ Mile

as for how it goes, there weren't any words as far as I can remember.

The bit that Statto presented was the actual Fantasy League bit, where he would round up which celebrities had moved up or down the league, which players were scoring the most points etc.

i heard it around Christmas time in Dixons, it was one of the tracks on their sample CD inside the CD players.

I think it's by and old English dance act and I'm not sure but the word 'London' was possibly in their name.
Old 20-02-2002, 09:24 PM
Self Portrait

g23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhino
Future Sound of London?
Old 20-02-2002, 10:07 PM
Where's the Statman?

Full On is playing for a contract
future sound of london's biggest hit was "papua new guniea" had one hell of a funked up video!
coz you're a judas you a traitor
you'd do anything for a little bit more money.
Old 20-02-2002, 10:12 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Re: Fantasy Football League Song

Quote:
Originally posted by zonin2000
Does anybody know the name of the song played during the actual Fantasy League bit of BBC 2's 'Fantasy Football League' (i.e. the bit presented by Statto, not the theme song at the beginning).

Bit random but with 3000 members on this board, someone must know!
'Back Home' - the 1970 England world cup song by the england team
Old 20-02-2002, 10:12 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm sure it's the life of riley.
Old 20-02-2002, 10:13 PM
Let it Be

Re: Re: Fantasy Football League Song

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave

'Back Home' - the 1970 England world cup song by the england team
That was the theme tune, not stato's bit Dave.
Old 20-02-2002, 11:15 PM
♥ Mile

Quote:
Originally posted by g23
Future Sound of London?

That's it! (i think, I'm currently downloading all of their songs that I can find)
Old 21-02-2002, 05:27 PM
♥ Mile

any more thoughts?
Old 21-02-2002, 06:22 PM
Fly to El Salvador....

Riccardo - will you stop banging on about The Life Of Riley LOL

FSOL's "Papau New Guinea" is an awesome record but I'm quite sure that single was not used on Fantasy Football.

Keep us posted Zonin.
Old 21-02-2002, 06:46 PM
Self Portrait

g23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhino
Quote:
Originally posted by JimBob
FSOL's "Papau New Guinea" is an awesome record but I'm quite sure that single was not used on Fantasy Football.
I used to fall asleep to that album, but stopped playing it when my nightmares became unbearable. Scary in the dark.
Old 21-02-2002, 06:52 PM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
[i]I think it's by and old English dance act and I'm not sure but the word 'London' was possibly in their name. [/B]
Of course, it could be 'I've Been Thinking About You' by Londonbeat!!
Old 21-02-2002, 07:05 PM
Let it Be

Or the London Boys (RIP).
Old 21-02-2002, 07:08 PM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Or Julie London.
Old 21-02-2002, 07:11 PM
Let it Be

Or 'London' the dog from The Littlest Hobo (aka Steve Bruce).