CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 10-05-2002, 01:45 AM
Anonymous Coward

England related one-

If we do it right we can make it
Cos its plain to see when were together its a fantasy!
Old 10-05-2002, 02:31 AM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Easy one here:

In the beggining
When we were winning
When our smiles were...

One clue: SHEEP

On iTunes under DGFootball on iTunes Podcast App or here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...125711476?mt=2

Also on ACAST too:
https://www.acast.com/dgfootball
Old 10-05-2002, 02:38 AM
Fading into memory.

E.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by SAMO*
Ok try this one

Inside everyone hides one desire
Outside no one would know
Danger, close as the edge of the knife
Safer not to let go
And whil we miss chances
You can almost hear time slipping away
Go West - We Close Our Eyes
Where I can't be seen, I don't wanna be free
Old 10-05-2002, 02:39 AM
Runaway Lab Monkey

Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Quote:
Originally posted by Riccardo

Ghostbusters ?

Its we close are eyes,Go West!
Old 10-05-2002, 02:40 AM
Runaway Lab Monkey

Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Quote:
Originally posted by E.X Moontoad

Go West - We Close Our Eyes

Well done E.X Moontoad
Old 10-05-2002, 02:42 AM
Fading into memory.

E.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks Samo!
Where I can't be seen, I don't wanna be free
Old 10-05-2002, 03:10 AM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
if you'd have said "i refuse to give in to my blues" i'd have known which cheesy 80s group you were on about!
Old 10-05-2002, 03:21 AM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
You can do all the things that you like to do
All Around, Underground...........
Old 10-05-2002, 03:29 AM

New_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heart
'Pick A Part That's New' - Stereophonics

How about these:

"Down at the New Amsterdam, staring at this yellow haired girl..."

""Son," she said, "Have I got a little story for you."

"ou sont tes heroes aux corps d'atheletes"
Old 10-05-2002, 03:33 AM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
first one is Mr Jones by Counting Crows
Old 10-05-2002, 04:28 AM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by New_Malden_Eagle
""Son," she said, "Have I got a little story for you."

"ou sont tes heroes aux corps d'atheletes"
Sexy Boy by Air
Alive(?) by Pearl Jam

Presuming I'm right... a few hard ones...

"In my dreams, I'm dying all the time"

"How does it feel like to wake up in the sun?"

"Do you believe what you see? Emotion is sweet, nothing is real"

"Some times it feels like the chips are down, nothing is going your way"

"While colour lights up your face, sway through the crowd to an empty space"

Some of those are realllly hard.
Old 10-05-2002, 04:34 AM
Runaway Lab Monkey

Porcelain Moby
let forever be, chemical brothers
Old 10-05-2002, 04:38 AM

New_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heart
Quote:
Originally posted by Random*

Sexy Boy by Air
Alive(?) by Pearl Jam

Presuming I'm right... a few hard ones...

"In my dreams, I'm dying all the time"

"How does it feel like to wake up in the sun?"

Some of those are realllly hard.
You were right indeed!
I know those - just got to rack my brain, they're in there somewhere.
Old 10-05-2002, 04:45 AM
Runaway Lab Monkey

I got 2 innit
Old 10-05-2002, 05:00 AM

I swear I know those other ones - this is driving me mad and is blatantly going to keep me up all night
Old 10-05-2002, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Random*
Let's Dance - Bowie
Old 10-05-2002, 08:52 AM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yup, Samo got two, and you got one... just these left...

I really don't think that anyone will get the second one, unless they know their UK hip hop. First one is tricky, but not that hard really.
Old 10-05-2002, 09:08 AM
Runaway Lab Monkey

I cant get them,oh,milkmans here,must do some work!
Old 10-05-2002, 12:31 PM
The Snot Machine

Sweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir.S.C Remembered
Easy one here:

In the beggining
When we were winning
When our smiles were...

One clue: SHEEP
I know that one

. . . when our smiles were genuine

Awww, what's it called
Old 10-05-2002, 12:32 PM
The Snot Machine

Sweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I got one . .

" la la la, la la la la la, la la la, la la la la la, la la la, la la la la la, la la la"

Pesch easy!