Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 10-05-2002, 12:56 PM

alpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir.S.C Remembered
Easy one here:

In the beggining
When we were winning
When our smiles were...

One clue: SHEEP
Everlasting - Manic Street Preachers
Old 10-05-2002, 01:02 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Sweetpea!
I got one . .

" la la la, la la la la la, la la la, la la la la la, la la la, la la la la la, la la la"

Pesch easy!
Well, initially I thought that it may Hey Jude, but then I think there are too many Las. Er, Banana Splits ?
Old 10-05-2002, 01:13 PM
The Snot Machine

Sweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Its Ms Minogue
Old 10-05-2002, 01:33 PM

Steve H sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSteve H sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSteve H sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSteve H sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSteve H sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSteve H sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSteve H sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSteve H sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSteve H sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSteve H sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSteve H sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Sounds like something by Embrace to me....

or Can't Get You Out of My Head
Old 10-05-2002, 02:12 PM

Georgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
"I hate the way that you are so sarcastic, and you're not very bright"
Old 10-05-2002, 03:06 PM
The Irish Matt Jansen

Trilby7 is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Georgie Boy
"I hate the way that you are so sarcastic, and you're not very bright"
Married with Children - Oasis
Old 10-05-2002, 03:17 PM

Georgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Think the lyrics to that song would be more suited to bucketbongeagles thread "Marriage, what is it good for?"
Old 10-05-2002, 03:21 PM
The Irish Matt Jansen

Trilby7 is playing for a contract
"Come on baby Im tired of talking, grab your coat and lest start walking"
Old 10-05-2002, 03:49 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Richard

Well, initially I thought that it may Hey Jude, but then I think there are too many Las. Er, Banana Splits ?
Besides, Hey Jude was "nah nah......."
Old 10-05-2002, 07:45 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Lords Eagle

Besides, Hey Jude was "nah nah......."
Nope, that was Banananananananrrrrammmmaaaa. "....hey, hey, hey. Goodbye"
Old 10-05-2002, 08:04 PM
I only hate Charlton

Boris the charltonhater is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansBoris the charltonhater is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansBoris the charltonhater is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansBoris the charltonhater is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansBoris the charltonhater is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansBoris the charltonhater is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansBoris the charltonhater is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansBoris the charltonhater is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansBoris the charltonhater is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansBoris the charltonhater is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansBoris the charltonhater is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fans
Quote:
Originally posted by Boris
There must be one genius on the BBS who can get this.

#Do not fear getting drunk
#Get drunk to lose your inhibitions
#Besides crazy, besides doubt, besides drunk, precious youth

Is there not a genius who knows the answer?
Old 10-05-2002, 08:10 PM
Self Portrait

g23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhinog23 is game warden to the rep rhino
Quote:
Originally posted by Trilby7
"Come on baby Im tired of talking, grab your coat and lest start walking"
That's from 'Global Child Exploitation' by Phil Knight and the Nikettes.
Old 10-05-2002, 08:14 PM

Skin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"I will take you from this sickness, dinner parties and champagne"
Old 10-05-2002, 11:27 PM

alpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalpha would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally posted by Skin Up
"I will take you from this sickness, dinner parties and champagne"
Pulp - I Spy - another one with some "la"s in!
Old 10-05-2002, 11:40 PM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally posted by g23

That's from 'Global Child Exploitation' by Phil Knight and the Nikettes.
I thought it was from ' Little less Conversation' by Elvis Presley
Old 10-05-2002, 11:42 PM
Runaway Lab Monkey

Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
"She was lying on her back with her legs parted squealing like a stuffed pig"
Old 11-05-2002, 12:49 AM
Playing a round

David Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS MurrayDavid Murray FFS Murray
Your latest conquest
Old 11-05-2002, 01:58 AM

Tim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That's The The from Infected, but I forget the title.
Old 18-05-2002, 11:14 PM
Thats Geezer, not geeza.

Geezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o statusGeezer is approaching Side-o status
Somethings happening here today, a show of strenght with your boys brigade.

easy one

Last edited by Geezer; 18-05-2002 at 11:19 PM.
Old 18-05-2002, 11:25 PM
Law abiding anarchist

Rash the Smash is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Geezer
Somethings happening here today, a show of strenght with your boys brigade.

easy one
Going Underground, The (incomparable) Jam.