Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 06-06-2002, 01:30 PM
Fred hated Brighton too

johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0johanncryuff is walloping Brighton 5-0
Quote:
Originally posted by pebble@thewooly

no m8 that was sham 69
Just checking m8!!!

Maybe the song we should have for the pub is "I do like to be beside the seaside"
Old 06-06-2002, 03:36 PM

ruediger is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverruediger is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverruediger is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverruediger is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverruediger is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverruediger is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverruediger is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverruediger is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverruediger is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverruediger is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverruediger is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet cover
Rüdiger on Mark Knopfler's golden heart album

Lyrics:RÜDIGER
Rüdiger stands in the rain and the snow
Collector of autographs
Names upon photographs
Faces of people who everyone knows

Rüdiger lives in a place on his own
Briefcase and spectacles
Strange and respectable
He knows the meaning of being alone

Rüdiger works as a clerk in the town
Music or politics
Rüdiger gets his kicks
He gets information then he comes around

Rüdiger waits at the hall in Berlin
He waits there all night
Security's tight
They know who he is but they don't let him in

Rüdiger waits in the dark by the stair
His fingers are shaking
His feet they are aching
But your name's in the paper so Rüdiger's there
Old 06-06-2002, 03:43 PM
Tired and Emotional

Smurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
I'm a Wonderful Thing by Kid Creole and the Coconuts
Old 07-06-2002, 09:36 PM

Travelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

never heard of it .... is it for real or you just takin the p*ss
Camper Van Beethoven's 'Take the Skinheads Bowling' is real song and all-time classic, download it yourself if you don't believe me. Taken from their Telephone Free Landslide Victory, it's a US College/indie punk great. The rest of the album is a bit too ska for me though.
Cheers

BTW what's up the animosity when you ask a question.
Old 07-06-2002, 09:45 PM
slippery when wet

Location: not as near to the ground or the pub as i used to be
pebble@thewooly is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Travelcard

BTW what's up the animosity when you ask a question.
sorry m8 call me thick if you like but i speak english over here
Old 08-06-2002, 12:53 AM

Travelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

sorry m8 call me thick if you like but i speak english over here
Ok, always happy to oblige - You're Thick!
Old 08-06-2002, 01:05 AM

Palace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little paw
Right said Fred - I'm too sexy
Old 09-06-2002, 08:33 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
DMX - Party Up
"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook