Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 13-05-2001, 01:22 AM

Goldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
No doubt she'll win now and completely ruin my evening by making me do some work.
Old 13-05-2001, 01:24 AM
Chase me round the board!

clubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet cover
Quote:
Originally posted by Goldfish:
No doubt she'll win now and completely ruin my evening by making me do some work.
Journalists do any work?? Don't make me laugh!!

I'll leave you to your vitriol!!!
Old 13-05-2001, 01:24 AM

Goldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
Michelle - put 'em away love. They're obviously plastic.
Old 13-05-2001, 01:25 AM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Goldfish, are you still at work ? God, 21.18 on a Saturday night, hope they're paying you the earth.

Lithuania are still the best in my mind....slowdog, have you got another kebab pizza tonight ?
Old 13-05-2001, 01:25 AM
Right Honourable Member

slowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
The German singer's got a reedy voice, which grates a bit. Impressive pair of lungs though, if you know what I mean.
Old 13-05-2001, 01:26 AM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
'A chest to remember' Terry Wogan, 2001.
Old 13-05-2001, 01:28 AM
Let it Be

What's Gary Wilmot doing on the Estonia entry ?
Old 13-05-2001, 01:28 AM
Right Honourable Member

slowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screenslowdog has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
No kebab pizza tonight, Riccardo. I don't think my heart would forgive me if I had another greasy take away this week. Thursday I had chinese, Friday had kebab pizza, today for lunch I had KFC.

I have an excuse for not going down the gym though, seeing as I overdid it on Tuesday and gave myself a groin injury.

That was possibly more than you wanted to know.
Old 13-05-2001, 01:30 AM
Right Honourable Member

Interesting crab-like dancing by the Estonian token white bloke.
Old 13-05-2001, 01:30 AM
Let it Be

Overdoing it on a Tuesday lead to my sexual downfall....

I got a donner last night, and had a Burger King for lunch yesterday. I'm suppose to be on a diet as well.
Old 13-05-2001, 01:32 AM
Let it Be

I personally think that all the countries should sing in their own language. Spain is about the only country that has.
Old 13-05-2001, 01:38 AM
Right Honourable Member

Nah, I reckon they should all sing in Esperanto.
Old 13-05-2001, 01:39 AM
Right Honourable Member

It's interesting seeing the clips of bits of Denmark. I worked in Copenhagen for 7 months.
Old 13-05-2001, 01:42 AM
Let it Be

Denmark has to win. If only for the Brittney Spears / Donna Air girl.....
Old 13-05-2001, 01:43 AM
Let it Be

Goldfish has got a nerve...saying that I f@cked off.
Old 13-05-2001, 01:45 AM
Right Honourable Member

The Danish girl was definitely my favourite.

The presenter's not bad, either. Although the script she's working with is absolutely awful.

"Thank God we've all had a few drinks!" - Tel Wogan.
Old 13-05-2001, 01:47 AM

Tel's brilliant isn't he?
I quite liked Estonia.
And what is a kebab pizza please?
Old 13-05-2001, 01:51 AM
Right Honourable Member

Kebab-pizza is a pizza but with kebab stuff on it. Simple, really.

Delicious, too, although if you're sharing a bed with someone, make sure you have a well-ventilated bedroom, if you know what I mean.
Old 13-05-2001, 02:02 AM
Right Honourable Member

The Danish female presenter's changed dresses.
Old 13-05-2001, 02:02 AM
Thinking...

Jaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesJaffa is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyes
Its gone up a lot in my estimation with that Aqua megamix.

Lene.

Oooh, must goto toilet.