Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 24-05-2001, 11:37 AM

PENGE P lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnPENGE P lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnPENGE P lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnPENGE P lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnPENGE P lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnPENGE P lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnPENGE P lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnPENGE P lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnPENGE P lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnPENGE P lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnPENGE P lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
I am learning the saxaphone so there is the brass section
Old 24-05-2001, 02:47 PM
Humble Pie Eater

Hallowed Turf Of Selhurst will leave the TV and the radio behindHallowed Turf Of Selhurst will leave the TV and the radio behindHallowed Turf Of Selhurst will leave the TV and the radio behindHallowed Turf Of Selhurst will leave the TV and the radio behindHallowed Turf Of Selhurst will leave the TV and the radio behindHallowed Turf Of Selhurst will leave the TV and the radio behindHallowed Turf Of Selhurst will leave the TV and the radio behindHallowed Turf Of Selhurst will leave the TV and the radio behindHallowed Turf Of Selhurst will leave the TV and the radio behindHallowed Turf Of Selhurst will leave the TV and the radio behindHallowed Turf Of Selhurst will leave the TV and the radio behind
I once learnt how to play the trumpet....and could probably still play when the saints go marching in!
Old 24-05-2001, 02:50 PM

Little Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
SAMO* as a first instrument you could try the one string bass. It is very easy to slap.
Old 24-05-2001, 02:59 PM
Runaway Lab Monkey

Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Look mate to be honest i cant be arsed with this band anymore you take over i quit!

Old 24-05-2001, 03:04 PM

Little Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Leaving 'cause of creative differences eh?
Old 24-05-2001, 03:18 PM
dabbling

Jim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by SAMO*:
Look mate to be honest i cant be arsed with this band anymore you take over i quit!

Oi Samo you slaag, I've been up all night wheeling and a dealing getting us a huge stash of coke for our first tour what the hell am I supposed to do with it now!!!!!!!!!!

Old 24-05-2001, 03:20 PM
Runaway Lab Monkey

Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Sick it up yer Ronson,
i want my mummy.

Old 24-05-2001, 03:24 PM
dabbling

Jim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well you can't have her she's here getting off her face with your coke!!!
Old 24-05-2001, 03:25 PM

Henry Pinnell is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Benzhiyi:
Harry, in all seriousness mate (cos no doubt people will take the piss), can you sing or play lead guitar? (Or both?)

If so, be cool to hook up and jam sometime. And don't worry, I am only 21 mate!!!!
Yeh i can. i used to be in a band not long ago and we produced our own CD..
check out: To view the link you have to Register or Login (i THINK thats the URL)..

i didnt sing on those tracks(apart from a little backing), but i wrote them. i am a keen singer yes, and i dont think im that bad really.
The music on the site i gave u is a mixture(theres only 3 tracks!).. but im not into grunge or heavy metal to be honest!!.

But to answer ur question- im not taking the piss..

oh, and my names Henry, not harry :-)
Old 24-05-2001, 03:37 PM
Runaway Lab Monkey

My lyrics go a something like this
a 1 a 2 a 3
Hey lady give me some pie
sweet sugAArrr lips i wanna smoke your
mama.Shes a bad bitch dead woman lover ****
riding my cack into the night..
Old 24-05-2001, 03:45 PM
Runaway Lab Monkey

What s wrong with those lyrics guys???
Old 24-05-2001, 03:53 PM

DanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's head
Quote:
Originally posted by Henry Pinnell:
Yeh i can. i used to be in a band not long ago and we produced our own CD..
check out: To view the link you have to Register or Login (i THINK thats the URL)..

i didnt sing on those tracks(apart from a little backing), but i wrote them. i am a keen singer yes, and i dont think im that bad really.
The music on the site i gave u is a mixture(theres only 3 tracks!).. but im not into grunge or heavy metal to be honest!!.

But to answer ur question- im not taking the piss..

oh, and my names Henry, not harry :-)
Good stuff - Need a drummer? I can add a bit of Scandinavian flavour to it perhaps?

Old 24-05-2001, 03:54 PM

Dillenger worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterDillenger worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterDillenger worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterDillenger worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterDillenger worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterDillenger worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterDillenger worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterDillenger worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterDillenger worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterDillenger worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterDillenger worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter
Quote:
Originally posted by PENGE P:
I am learning the saxaphone so there is the brass section
sorry, being the pedantic tw@t that i am, i have to correct you there.

the woodwind section.

Old 24-05-2001, 03:58 PM
Runaway Lab Monkey

Can i get back into my band guys?
Old 25-05-2001, 02:55 AM
Anonymous Coward

I played the bass, admittedly not all that well, in a goth band in the 80s... I might still be able to remember which string is which...

Great lyrics Sam. Got any more like that?
Old 25-05-2001, 04:02 AM

Goldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
I can't sing or play an instrument but can I be in it please? I'll stand at the back and shake my maraccas.
Old 25-05-2001, 04:04 AM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by SAMO*:
Can i get back into my band guys?

Fine by me, we can do a reunion tour as long as you mum hasn't had all the coke.
Old 25-05-2001, 04:06 AM
dabbling

Make up your mind Samo, I've snorted that last lot of coke I got if you are coming back in then I'll have to get some more!!
Oi Goldfish, marracas shaking clearly comes under my Bez role though I see no reason why we can't have a mrs bez as well
Old 25-05-2001, 04:06 AM
Bloody Romans!

the_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Ive always wanted to be in a band. Whats the name of it.
How about: Boyce 2 Men.
Old 25-05-2001, 04:08 AM

Goldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsGoldfish is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
Quote:
Originally posted by Jim Cannons Moustache:
Oi Goldfish, marracas shaking clearly comes under my Bez role though I see no reason why we can't have a mrs bez as well
My maraccas are bigger than yours!