Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 17-11-2018, 05:24 PM

yorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowyorkshire eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
drawing tablet

hi

my daughter wants a drawing tablet for xmas as I know absolutely nothing about this im hoping there's someone on here who does the one we are looking at is the Huion GT-220 v2 at 399

its compatible with paint tools Sai which one of her YouTube hero's uses any advice is greatly accepted. she is very good at art and its something she loves so happy to invest in this.

Originally Posted by CPFC2010

"I think that this is the best suggestion that I have ever read on the BBS"
Old 17-11-2018, 05:32 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
My daughter has a surface pro 4, previously she had an old wacom which was also good.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 22-11-2018, 07:26 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Go Wacom, all the way buddy.