Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 12-08-2014, 10:58 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I didn't even watch Raw, I just read the results. Even they made me sigh.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 12-08-2014, 12:08 PM

palacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I didn't even watch Raw, I just read the results. Even they made me sigh.
WWE is getting very flat now I tend to skip 3/4th of the show
Old 12-08-2014, 04:47 PM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
lol Brie Bella as a draw
Old 13-08-2014, 07:54 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacefan2k8 View Post
Brie getting arrested for slapping the girl, totally didn't see that happening. *sighs*
It caught me by surprise.....
Old 18-08-2014, 01:09 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Summer Slam has been great so far.
Old 18-08-2014, 01:15 AM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Summer Slam has been great so far.
I agree. Decent matches but I really do dread the Brie vs Steph match. What a waste of time that will be! Taken up so much air time and people have just turned off when they were on TV.
Old 18-08-2014, 01:58 AM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_Fan View Post
I agree. Decent matches but I really do dread the Brie vs Steph match. What a waste of time that will be! Taken up so much air time and people have just turned off when they were on TV.

Predictable.
Old 18-08-2014, 02:36 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Had a little 10 minute nap for the Bella/Steph match and woke up for the good bit.

Orton/Reigns horrible till last 5 minutes.
Old 18-08-2014, 02:55 AM
The Palace Traveller

Main event interesting. Will make people tune into raw. The fallout to summerslam could be interesting.
Old 18-08-2014, 02:55 AM
Registered User?

Joooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I liked the finish to the Brie/Stephanie match. Ambrose/Rollins was great. Some good winners.

Overall not a bad show.
Old 18-08-2014, 08:26 AM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Just back to hotel in LA. INCREDIBLE show. Cena match was joyously brutal. So many things to be excited about on Raw.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 18-08-2014, 08:37 AM
The Palace Traveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi View Post
Just back to hotel in LA. INCREDIBLE show. Cena match was joyously brutal. So many things to be excited about on Raw.
I always hoped for something like that but never thought they'd do it. Glad to see they did but now afraid of what comes next from Cena. Sick of the superman comebacks he has.
Old 18-08-2014, 03:30 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_Fan View Post
I always hoped for something like that but never thought they'd do it. Glad to see they did but now afraid of what comes next from Cena. Sick of the superman comebacks he has.
Agree.

It was one of the most one sided match I ever seen on WWE
Old 18-08-2014, 03:37 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 18-08-2014, 03:41 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Yo Benz

No spoilers please
Old 18-08-2014, 05:10 PM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ha! That spolier is making me watch SS as we speak!! Was not overly bothered before that pic
Old 18-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
One of the best PPVs in a while. No duds and that's including Steph v Brie.

Cena as Zack Ryder was so much fun
Old 18-08-2014, 09:49 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Comprehensive.

They cannot waste this Lesnar on Reigns.

No way. Not in the next 18 months anyway.
Old 18-08-2014, 10:49 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Wow. Wasn't expecting that to be as good as that. Was not looking forward to it at all, glad to be proved wrong.

The end of the Steph/Brie match was a bit predictable. Steph's outfit and performance made before hand equaled it out through! The Reigns/Orton match was a bit dull too, but the rest was pretty great. Rollins/Ambrose stole the show, though. Can't wait for their next match. Hopefully a street fight or a cage match is scheduled next.

And fair play to Cena, dude sold that beating like a pro.

Old 18-08-2014, 11:29 PM
43% Burnt