Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 14-01-2016, 09:11 AM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
(For the uninitiated, Leo Kruger is Adam Rose, Leakee is Roman Reigns, Rick Victor is Viktor, Bo Rotundo is Bo Dallas, Husky Harris is Bray Wyatt, Kenneth Cameron is Bram and Mike Dalton is Tyler Breeze.)

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 14-01-2016, 05:53 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I wonder how she will do. When she was "blackballed" from the women's companies in Japan, she had feuds with Tajiri and Minoru Suzuki that really let her lay her strikes in. I don't think she'll be able to kick Eva Marie directly in the face, no matter how much that would rule.
Well, I feel like a dummy.

Old 14-01-2016, 06:38 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi View Post
(For the uninitiated, Leo Kruger is Adam Rose, Leakee is Roman Reigns, Rick Victor is Viktor, Bo Rotundo is Bo Dallas, Husky Harris is Bray Wyatt, Kenneth Cameron is Bram and Mike Dalton is Tyler Breeze.)
Abraham Washington, was he the guy who made the rape joke when he was a manager on Raw? Was it about Kobe or LeBron (I'm not a NBA fan!).

It's good to read that about Wyatt. He wouldn't look right as a non-fat guy!
Old 15-01-2016, 02:12 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi View Post
Quoting this post, rather than the longer one - was a great read, interesting to see who he thinks will make it and why, based on what we now know of their progression.

Nice one for posting!
Old 17-01-2016, 03:32 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Old 17-01-2016, 05:34 PM
Panty Organizer

Sorry, meant to post this. But that is good, too.

Old 18-01-2016, 02:16 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I'm about an hour into Wrestle Kingdom 10 from a couple of weeks ago. Only two matches in, but it's been pretty good. I'd love to see the likes of The Briscos and Ricochet in NXT/WWE. Not keen on the Young Bucks, though. They're irritating and not in a good heel type way.
Old 19-01-2016, 02:43 AM

Goat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is here
It's gonna be hilarious to see Roman Reigns go over the entire roster at the Royal Rumble.
Old 19-01-2016, 02:57 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
just had to turn off Raw, it's genuinely pick up the tv and smash it bad, as bad as anything TNA has ever done, probably worse because it's not even bad to the point it's funny, it's just awful.
Old 19-01-2016, 03:07 AM

Goat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
just had to turn off Raw, it's genuinely pick up the tv and smash it bad, as bad as anything TNA has ever done, probably worse because it's not even bad to the point it's funny, it's just awful.
Could they hit the audience with a harder clue bat than they have tonight? I find it insulting. "Oh, just in case you missed it, we'll draw his name out for a THIRD time, we're screwing Roman Reigns! Love him!"

Last edited by Goat Weed; 19-01-2016 at 03:11 AM.
Old 19-01-2016, 09:21 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Loved the end of Raw. But then again, I'm a massive Wyatt mark, so not really surprising.
Old 19-01-2016, 09:39 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP to "Canada's Greatest Athlete" Iron Mike Sharpe. Passed away yesterday at 64 years of age.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 19-01-2016, 04:23 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Whatever happens you know Reigns is going to be in the final 2. He'll either win it or lose to someone like HHH!
Old 19-01-2016, 10:01 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
The 92 Flair Victory was one of the better ones, hoping for a wee surprise or two
Old 19-01-2016, 10:16 PM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
HHH odds on favourite with the bookies to win the rumble. To be fair they are rarely wrong with the odds. They even had Lesnar heavy favourite to beat 'Takers streak 2 days before WM.
Old 20-01-2016, 08:44 AM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_Fan View Post
HHH odds on favourite with the bookies to win the rumble. To be fair they are rarely wrong with the odds. They even had Lesnar heavy favourite to beat 'Takers streak 2 days before WM.
I make you right on Triple H, but Lesnar wasn't the bookies' favourite to beat Taker until Mania 30 started and word spread backstage. On the day itself you could still get 12/1 odds on Lesnar winning.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login

The money line did change very very late in Brock's favour, but it was as the show got underway, evidently with a few backstagers letting friends and family in on the secret and huge amounts suddenly being lumped on.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 20-01-2016, 06:59 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Loved the end of Raw. But then again, I'm a massive Wyatt mark, so not really surprising.
A subplot for rumble like it
Old 20-01-2016, 08:00 PM
Registered User?

Joooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A desperate attempt to make people think someone other than Lesnar/Reigns/HHH is winning?
Old 21-01-2016, 03:48 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
2015 WRESTLING OBSERVER Awards

LOU THESZ/RIC FLAIR AWARD
(WRESTLER OF THE YEAR)

1. A.J. STYLES (299) 2,507
2. Hiroshi Tanahashi (160) 1,674
3. Kazuchika Okada (136) 1,532
4. Shinsuke Nakamura (190) 1,481
5. John Cena (55) 976
6. Brock Lesnar (79) 668
7. Seth Rollins (51) 580
8. Sasha Banks (80) 519
9. La Sombra (35) 228
10. Jay Lethal (21) 214
HONORABLE MENTION: Finn Balor 64

DETERMINED BY POINTS ON A 5-3-2 BASIS.
FIRST PLACE VOTES IN PARENTHESIS
Old 21-01-2016, 01:58 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
saw a great theory for the rumble - Reigns goes all the way and is the last man in, then after he wins Vince comes out and announces a 31st entrant. HHH jumps RR, wins the title and off we go to WM. Vince in HHH's corner, the Rock in RR's. Probably a few chances for raw main events to be RR vs whoever with his shot on the line.

Works for me.