Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 01-06-2014, 10:33 AM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Nah, different local wrestlers and randoms every week, I think. They can't really use development talent anymore as they're so well known thanks to NXT. You wont get a CM Punk as a gangster in a WM entrance for John Cena anymore. Although Charlotte and a couple of other NXT Diva's (I hate calling them diva's) were the dancer during Trips entrance this year.
It's usually a mixture of local talent, NXT prospects and trainers.

I've spotted Eugene in there once or twice, and Braun Stowman, Simon Gotch and Becky Lynch (contracted to WWE but yet to feature as individual wrestlers on NXT) have all appeared a few times.

Normal Smiley's apparently been in there under a mask, and Dolph Ziggler tweeted that Zack Ryder is the bunny. (Which may or may not be true.)

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 01-06-2014, 10:54 AM
Slip it!

Abjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just watched the last two weeks' Raw this weekend. UK crowds are always so great, the Adam Rose theme chanting was the new Fandango haha.

Really enjoying Raw at the mo for the most part.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:37 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
WWE is having its normal post Mania slump. It's ok, but still plenty of rubbish too. The Shield/Evolution and Wyatt/Cena fueds are the only storylines anyone's interested in.

Wade Barrett needs someone better than RVD (who now moves in slow motion) to fued with too. Cesaro's push seems to have halted too.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:41 PM

Goat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is here
Sami Zayn <3
Old 02-06-2014, 12:08 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
I enjoyed what I saw of Payback.

Also recorded Takeover.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Palace Radio chap

PengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Massive shocker on Raw!
Old 03-06-2014, 10:38 AM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Well. WELL.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 03-06-2014, 12:36 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
didn't record Raw last night so read a report when walking the dog.

I don't have any complaints.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:07 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
SB Nation is running a greatest promo tourney right now. It's right in the middle of round 1. Some goods ones missing, and some great ones already knocked out. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-06-2014, 08:15 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
First Prince Oberyn, now Seth? Need some happy from my TV shows
Old 05-06-2014, 04:28 PM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sweet so WWE Network in August. Purchase of a PS4 in September/October to go alongside it. Good to know.

It's been nice knowing everyone *waves*

Oh and big big big swerve at the end of Raw, did not see that coming but love it!

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 05-06-2014, 05:03 PM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seth no longer believes in The Shield
Old 05-06-2014, 09:49 PM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Will be very interesting to see where the Shield idea and Evolution go from here. That is really exciting.

What isn't exciting is what I have just read and my thoughts on the fallout from it and the idea that was put out from Raw. Apparently Bryan's healing process is not coming along as expected and is actually making his arm weaker day by day hence why Stephanie said the MITB match could be for the title and that looks more likely now that Del Rio is in the match.

But what scares me the most is a Kane vs Cena series for the title. I could not think of anything more boring and mundane to watch than Kane vs Cena for the title. The Kane gimmick is good but it should be to help out the guys at the lower end of the card to get over not for a championship/main event picture.

I know Vince still calls the final shots but at least the writers in the company have got a storyline for nearly everyone which is going back to what it used to be like in the attitude era. Just hope Vince doesn't veto the good ideas and go to his fail-safe of Cena.
Old 08-06-2014, 04:25 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Seth Rollins ‏@WWERollins May 22

That time, as babies, when @Kharma was the 3rd member of the @TheShieldWWE. ������ #tweetingtoomuchtoday pic.twitter.com/dkALSAucC7
Old 08-06-2014, 07:43 AM
Palace Radio chap

PengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Is Kane now officially called "The Demon, Kane"?
Old 12-06-2014, 07:18 PM
43% Burnt

So, a lot of people got future endeavoured today.
Old 12-06-2014, 09:26 PM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wow just seen the list. They could have made Drew McIntyre a big star but dropped the ball with him. Glad they cut JTG loose though, never rated him.
Old 13-06-2014, 10:24 AM
43% Burnt

JTG was a survivor. You take that back!

No more 3MB. I guess, after being pinned by a little person in a bull costume, there was only one way either of them were going to go. Lets hope Heath finds a new band.

Never liked Brodus. He was very limited too.

I liked Camacho. Creative just didn't know what to do with him. Generic latino personas never last. In WWE anyway.

I'm surprised Curt Hawkins and Yoshi Tatsu lasted as long as they did.

Aksana was quite good in the ring, but again, creative just didn't expand on her character.

Teddy Long? So long playa.

The ref that got let go was the one that kept botching the divas matches, so no surpise there.

Even Bourne could easily have slotted back in to the current product. I guess the WWE just lost patience with him. Shame.

At least it free's up a lot of room for NXT talents to be called up.
Old 17-06-2014, 03:05 PM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
JTG was a survivor. You take that back!
JTG was just awful, no creative bone in his body, good riddance

No more 3MB. I guess, after being pinned by a little person in a bull costume, there was only one way either of them were going to go. Lets hope Heath finds a new band.
Shame for Drew as he was actually okay, the chosen one gimmick was good but he never really took off. Hopefully Heath will play an Axl Rose type character and re-build the band.

Never liked Brodus. He was very limited too.
100% agree - although fun fact, he was the one who came up with the Hall of Pain idea that WWE went fantastic! Brilliant idea! Well done! Let's give it to Mark Henry

I liked Camacho. Creative just didn't know what to do with him. Generic latino personas never last. In WWE anyway.
Again 100% agree

I'm surprised Curt Hawkins and Yoshi Tatsu lasted as long as they did.
I had no idea that Curt was still on the books, Tatsu was useless.

Aksana was quite good in the ring, but again, creative just didn't expand on her character.
She never had a chance of staying around after dislocating Naimoi's (??) eye socket a few months ago

Teddy Long? So long playa.
Oh no no more one on one matches with the Undertaker or Randy Orton or Taaaaaag Team Matches

The ref that got let go was the one that kept botching the divas matches, so no surpise there.
Good riddance

Even Bourne could easily have slotted back in to the current product. I guess the WWE just lost patience with him. Shame.
A newer version of Jeff Hardy, drugged up injured flyer

At least it free's up a lot of room for NXT talents to be called up.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 17-06-2014, 04:05 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
They need to pension off McMahon. He's ruining the show.

Sacked the lead writer and took charge for this show, and you can tell it is one of his!