Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-12-2008, 06:00 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypunter
I just find it unnecessary. If they want to look at stuff like this they can go to saddo websites that specially cater for them.
If all we did in life was that which is necessary, the world would be a very boring place.

I don't get what you complaint is. It's hardly sexist, given the stuff written about us blokes on here. It's give and take, after all.
Old 04-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Old 04-12-2008, 06:02 PM
Lost

ponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
I can see your point of view, but you don't have to look at it. The thread title was quite clear what the thread involved.

Not having a go at you or anything
I consider myself to be feminism protector of the BBS, and needed to investigate.

It's simply unecessary.
Old 04-12-2008, 06:03 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
welcome to punterworld

Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Barbara got there first.
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Many threads on the BBS are unnecessary.

I'd trust Les's judgement on this one if I was you.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Haven't seen this stripper thing. But possibly.

And, comparing mens' nipples and womens' is not the same thing. As you know.
Its not about the nipples, it's about the attractiveness of the bodies. And you girls have tits as your assets and men like me have six packs.

To judge on that basis is both silly and juvenile but it's equally thus for both genders.
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
I consider myself to be feminism protector of the BBS, and needed to investigate.

It's simply unecessary.

Did you burn your bra ?

Opps I guess that's not the thing to say ....

Bad Mod
Old 04-12-2008, 06:25 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
The sooner Spuff has sex, the easier the BBS will be.
So says Swinger Maz.
Old 04-12-2008, 06:27 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualChocolate
Sounds like a fair deal. I'm sure both of the laydees will be well up for it.
What together, alright as long as our balls don't touch .
Old 04-12-2008, 06:29 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith
OK .... Just to prove it ain't all about celebs ...

It ain't all about the women either by the looks of it .
Old 04-12-2008, 06:30 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by selhurstparkflyer
So says Swinger Maz.
Er, right.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-12-2008, 06:30 PM

Location: currently on steep hill overlooking Hastings and the sea
DocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
this is a nice warm thread thank you for all contributions
Old 04-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but do I detect a bit of hostility between SPF and Maz?

It might just be my imagination, mind
Old 04-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
Quote:
FFS seriously.
This really pisses me off.
Me too. It's quite appalling that I've just been forced to spend the last half an hour looking through 7 pages and 154 posts of this appalling muck.
Old 04-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but do I detect a bit of hostility between SPF and Maz?
Not really.

He's just a bit more frustrated than me I guess.

But he's a nice chap and you could do worse.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

Quote:

It might just be my imagination, mind
Barbara, I enjoy good banter and if somebody wishes to speculate and make capital out of my lifestyle, I take full liberty to return the compliment. All in good jest, of course.
Old 04-12-2008, 07:39 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by selhurstparkflyer
men like me have six packs.
Yeah. Right.

By the way PP, PM hasn't been here. There was someone who looked a little bit like him earlier, but it was just an imposter.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 04-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fashion/celeb magazines are not bought by virgins to look at nipples, are they?

I dunno about that (Male ones yes) but the wife walked by and glanced and said 'she has nice ones....

So Mary oops I mean PP, different strokes for different folks that's all and again don't click on the thread as this is really harmless.

But note if it does go over the top I will nip it in the bud ok.
Old 04-12-2008, 08:15 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy
Men on an internet football site want to perv at women they will never get anywhere near.

I am shocked to the core.