Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-11-2018, 08:54 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mediums/Psykicks.

I am a total sceptic. I think it's a nonsense.

However, my older sis went to see one the other week and singled her out.

Our mum and dad died a few years ago and if I'm honest, I'm still not out of the grieving stage and neither is my sister.

Well anyhoo, her and my eldest niece went to one of these shysters last week.
I don't believe in this bollocks at all but what this woman told my sister was uncanny. It included stuff about me. So much so that I'm tempted to attend a seance.

Bollocks or not?
Old 07-11-2018, 08:55 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Bollocks
Old 07-11-2018, 08:57 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Bollocks
That's what I've always thought but some of this stuff my sister was told...
Old 07-11-2018, 09:01 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
It's a con. Your sister just got conned.

Search James Randi.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
It's a con. Your sister just got conned.

Search James Randi.
I said that originally. I even asked her if they'd taken personal details on entry but no.

I'm sort of waivering betwixt bollox and sorta bollox really.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:06 PM

And also some of the things that were said about me.
None of it that pleasant.
Not really.
Some of it was pleasant.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:08 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Psykicks ?
Old 07-11-2018, 09:10 PM

My sister also has a mate at work who has the 'so called 2nd sight,'

Now this mate doesn't perform for money and she really comes out with some uncanny stuff.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Psykicks ?
Stanley Tech edukayshun.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:18 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Psykicks ?
The sidekicks of a psychic.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 07-11-2018, 10:37 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
The sidekicks of a psychic.
Sounds painful
Old 07-11-2018, 11:11 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
The best Psychic ever!!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 07-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
No. Itís bollocks.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
No. It’s bollocks.
Well that's what I've always said about these f*c***** charlatans but things were said and names were placed...
Old 07-11-2018, 11:18 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well that's what I've always said about these f*c***** charlatans but things were said and names were placed...
Keep saying it.. as it is total bollocks as CT says

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 07-11-2018, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Keep saying it.. as it is total bollocks as CT says
I agree.
So much so that I've been dragged into this nonsense by my sis and nieces next Thursday.
Who ya gonna call?

I was planning to call out these f*cking chalatans but I don't want to upset my delusional family.
So I'll keep me Ghostbusting mouth shut for once.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:50 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
The best Psychic ever!!
I see he (Darren Brown) is from Croydon... shame he can't lift the Romark curse on Selhurst Park.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Stanley Tech edukayshun.
Stanley Tech edukayshun and yet we always got the better of Selhurst and St Jo's.

Spooky!

Old 08-11-2018, 06:49 AM
Skin the Tagain

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I am a total sceptic. I think it's a nonsense.

However, my older sis went to see one the other week and singled her out.

Our mum and dad died a few years ago and if I'm honest, I'm still not out of the grieving stage and neither is my sister.

Well anyhoo, her and my eldest niece went to one of these shysters last week.
I don't believe in this bollocks at all but what this woman told my sister was uncanny. It included stuff about me. So much so that I'm tempted to attend a seance.

Bollocks or not?

Its not bollocks at all. Anyone can be a psyhic, google cold reading courses, there's loads of them.

Basically you have a punt at a group of people and within reason someone will recognise themselves and you are in.

Here's a good example that explains how it works.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-11-2018, 06:59 AM

Don't get me wrong, I am the biggest non-believer you could ever meet but the things this woman told my sis...