Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 17-01-2013, 11:04 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Freedman speaks!

Richard Cawley @RichCawleySLP
Dougie Freedman on #cpfc return: "I don't want to talk about it because an interview could harm the club going forward

Freedman: "The one thing I'll always say is that I miss the fans dearly. It was difficult to go because of them."
Old 17-01-2013, 11:09 AM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Yeah, you miss us now, don't you. Understandable.
Old 17-01-2013, 11:10 AM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Genuinely nearly teared up when I read that last one.
Old 17-01-2013, 11:14 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
TBH, who cares what he has to say now

He burnt his bridges with the manner of his departure and lack of acknowledgement to those who had supported him over 15 odd years

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Be nice if either Freedman or CFC2010 just came clean about what happened, neither side has told a truthful story and it's the fans who deserve the truth, hard to move on and the truth will always come out in the end.
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
It's a bit like your ex going off, getting drunk and ******* a load of random guys, then coming back and saying she misses you.

Free Palestine
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
Don't let llcoolsteve read the first one!
Old 17-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Three days before his return to SP might just be a little late to say he misses the fans.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-01-2013, 11:18 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Freedman told bare-faced lies to the media & fans - denying he was going anywhere & wouldn't leave a job half done. I know people who he looked in the eye & said he wasn't leaving. Meanwhile, Steve Browett came across as being genuinely gutted over the whole episode.

So I know who I believe. Damage the club going forward? Bollox - more like he'll damage his own reputation going forward when everybody realises what a money grabber he is.
Old 17-01-2013, 11:21 AM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky
Dougie Freedman on #cpfc return: "I don't want to talk about it because an interview could harm the club going forward

Freedman: "The one thing I'll always say is that I miss the fans dearly. It was difficult to go because of them."
What a load of bullshit. It's like when Steve Bruce left and promised there was more to it and it would all come out one day. There never was and there isn't here.

On a separate, but related note, I heard from a reliable source recently that he had his house valued before the official approach from Bolton. (edit - I may have some slight crossed wires. It seems he was preparing to buy the house he was renting and then changed his mind. The key question is why he changed his mind and I'm not alleging anything...)
Till they're knocking on the door of your homes

Last edited by Shoreditch CPFC; 17-01-2013 at 11:59 AM.
Old 17-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Booooooooooooooooo.
Old 17-01-2013, 11:28 AM

CaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just gives me all the more reason to cheer on IH and our boys come Saturday.

Freedman's time has passed, and hopefully can be put to bed after this game so we can crack on with our season.
Old 17-01-2013, 11:29 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
He should have spoken about the fans in October.

His dig at the owners is classless, needless and pointless. A bit like his tactics in the second half of last season
Old 17-01-2013, 11:32 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Agree with the general feeling. Too little too late. You are an irrelevance now Mr Freedman, apart from on Saturday, when you are the opposing team's manager.
Old 17-01-2013, 11:41 AM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle
Too little too late.
The precise same four words I was thinking before I read your post.
Old 17-01-2013, 11:43 AM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC
What a load of bullshit. It's like when Steve Bruce left and promised there was more to it and it would all come out one day. There never was and there isn't here.

On a separate, but related note, I heard from a reliable source recently that he had his house valued before the official approach from Bolton.
That isn't a very reliable source - he didn't own that house - he rented it. However you are right that the person who owned it did have it valued as he was thinking of selling it. So not quite what you are implying - and I can assure you that mine is a very reliable source indeed on that. The person who does own the property almost bought a flat from me at around the same time and it was mentioned.

It is inevitable that all those fans who moaned that DF never thanked them are now saying it makes no difference that he has. It is a bit late but does that make it wrong somehow?
Old 17-01-2013, 11:45 AM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
check PMs
Till they're knocking on the door of your homes
Old 17-01-2013, 11:46 AM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
OMFG LLCOOLSTEVE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!
Old 17-01-2013, 11:49 AM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky

Too little too late.
A difficult decision for him that took as long as heartbeat to make.

I will always remember Dougie the player. Freedman the manager can sink without trace.

An ex legend now.
Old 17-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I Won't be missing tomorrows South London Press. Thats for sure!