Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 09-05-2017, 04:24 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JannerEagle View Post
What about Southey Brewery or is Sam not aware yet?
If I could find a phone number for them I'd give them a call

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 09-05-2017, 04:31 PM

Spacecowboy belongs to OllieSpacecowboy belongs to OllieSpacecowboy belongs to OllieSpacecowboy belongs to OllieSpacecowboy belongs to OllieSpacecowboy belongs to OllieSpacecowboy belongs to OllieSpacecowboy belongs to OllieSpacecowboy belongs to OllieSpacecowboy belongs to OllieSpacecowboy belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
If I could find a phone number for them I'd give them a call
Try beer@southeybrewing.co.uk
Old 09-05-2017, 04:39 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet View Post
Other brands of bleach are available.
Even Red Pen turns his nose up at Cr~nx.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:10 PM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watneys ?? You cannot be serious. The sixties and seventies had a lot going for them - Red Barrel was not one of them.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:33 PM

WandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by StonePenge View Post
Watneys ?? You cannot be serious. The sixties and seventies had a lot going for them - Red Barrel was not one of them.
Watneys Red Barrel was one of the worst beers ever made in the history of brewing. The "party seven" version was particularly disgusting. Some nutter has decided to revive the name but sensibly has got Sambrooks (of Battersea) to brew the beer for them so it should be decent. It's brewed with American hops, not to the old recipe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidofWonder
It made me well up thinking how close we'd been to losing this club and now it was Ours again, and it was ours in the top league and how much had changed throughout those 10 years in my own life and how Palace had always been there. Plastic premiership fans will never know the feeling but I felt like we were as much a part of this promotion season as the players, I dunno if anyone else got this but I felt like more than a fan
Old 09-05-2017, 05:53 PM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by WandsworthEagle View Post
Watneys Red Barrel was one of the worst beers ever made in the history of brewing. The "party seven" version was particularly disgusting. Some nutter has decided to revive the name but sensibly has got Sambrooks (of Battersea) to brew the beer for them so it should be decent. It's brewed with American hops, not to the old recipe.
I can't see why any sane person would want to revive the Watneys brand.You are right - Party Seven was the worst of the worst. It was probably slops and could only be consumed at 1am when everything else at the party was gone.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:20 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
My cousin asks "will there be any lager?"
Old 09-05-2017, 06:35 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
No Guinness, no SC.

Although things are improving. I mean, The Dualers vs anti addicks student grunge covers band? By all accounts the commemorative pints glasses were at a premium that year after everyone within earshot luzzed them at 'Smells Like White Spirit' or whatever they were called. It was like that Country & Western bar scene in the Blues Brothers.

Last edited by Selhurst Celtic; 09-05-2017 at 06:37 PM.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:44 PM

tlr_cpfc knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?tlr_cpfc knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?tlr_cpfc knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?tlr_cpfc knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?tlr_cpfc knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?tlr_cpfc knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?tlr_cpfc knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?tlr_cpfc knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?tlr_cpfc knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?tlr_cpfc knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?tlr_cpfc knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
I'm really looking forward to this. Would be nice if you could get some Verdant, Marble or Brighton Bier in although I appreciate it's not local.

My house mates bands playing too so I'm looking forward to that.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:25 PM
(P)

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by StonePenge View Post
I can't see why any sane person would want to revive the Watneys brand.You are right - Party Seven was the worst of the worst. It was probably slops and could only be consumed at 1am when everything else at the party was gone.
The fag butts that had been inserted through the drinking holes improved it .
Old 09-05-2017, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
The fag butts that had been inserted through the drinking holes improved it .
Fag butts ? You were lucky...
I bet the person that is reviving Watneys drives a Yugo.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:46 PM

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlr_cpfc View Post
I'm really looking forward to this. Would be nice if you could get some Verdant, Marble or Brighton Bier in although I appreciate it's not local.

My house mates bands playing too so I'm looking forward to that.
Tried to get hold of Marble but they've now stopped doing casks

Old 09-05-2017, 08:05 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Marble? Are you sure? That's a travesty if true.
Old 09-05-2017, 08:55 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Will there be any Hofmeister? Or Skol?
Old 09-05-2017, 08:57 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has the club decided on a reduced allocation of tickets following the trend for Man Utd away...
Old 09-05-2017, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle View Post
Marble? Are you sure? That's a travesty if true.
Apparently concentrating on kegging and bottling.

Old 10-05-2017, 10:05 AM
old git

pallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpallet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Worth getting in early and watching the BBS 6 a side final, last year it was a really good game. In the sun, upper holmsdale with a beer watching football, its what lifes about
Old 10-05-2017, 11:17 AM

Alfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm quite parchel to white lightning and warm tenent's extra will they be there, and a little sleep in the dug out benches would be nice after .
Old 10-05-2017, 04:59 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Will there be any Hofmeister? Or Skol?
For great lager, follow the bear!
Old 10-05-2017, 05:01 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Might be working that day now, which would be a major ballache