Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 01-11-2017, 11:54 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
A list of what? You are making assumptions. I have no doubt that there are Labour MP's who have form but not in the same number - no where near.

Where as the Tories have history. Its the public schools that do it to them.

Back in 1995 the late Tim Fortescue, who was a Tory whip in the Heath years, explained how party whips could help cover up a potential paedophile scandal:

“Anyone with any sense who was in trouble would come to the whips and tell them the truth, and say now, “I’m in a jam, can you help?” It might be debt, it might be a scandal involving small boys, or any kind of scandal which a member seemed likely to be mixed up in, they’d come and ask if we could help. And if we could, we did. We would do everything we can because we would store up brownie points. That sounds a pretty nasty reason but one of the reasons is, if we can get a chap out of trouble, he’ll do as we ask forever more.”
so by your logic Labour are much worse re covering up serious assault allegations ? You really must be the most one eyed person on the BBS - which is saying something
Old 01-11-2017, 11:55 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Oisin posted a link to it
Redacted by the Mods.?
Old 01-11-2017, 11:55 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
No
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:00 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Redacted by the Mods.?
James posted a link as well that is no longer working.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 01-11-2017, 12:19 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Quote:
No in the real world - libel laws are outrageous - legal fees mean no one except the very rich can afford to lodge a case they were created to protect the rich and powerful - in the US it is on the complainant to prove that the so called libel is a lie
Issue fees are the same for defamation claim as most other types of civil claims. The law of defamation was also changed in 2013 to make it less claimant friendly. The US awards penal damages, which can destroy whole businesses if a case is bankrolled by a billionaire (e.g. Hogan v Gawker). And the treatment of defamation claims in the US is rooted constitutional rights to unfettered free speech, which aren't a consideration here but allow the likes of Fox to say absolutely anything they like as long as maliciousness cannot be proven, which sounds just great. Other than those minor gripes....
Old 01-11-2017, 12:41 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Where as the Tories have history. Its the public schools that do it to them.
[/End of attempt at rational discussion]
Old 01-11-2017, 12:41 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
I have the full and undredacted list if anyone wants it, but if the mods don't want it posted then I won't post it.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:46 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
I have the full and undredacted list if anyone wants it, but if the mods don't want it posted then I won't post it.
PM please.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:48 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
It's all over the Internet today. Doesn't take much effort to find a copy.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:49 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
so by your logic Labour are much worse re covering up serious assault allegations ? You really must be the most one eyed person on the BBS - which is saying something
As per usual that's your one eyed view - and your warrped logic - at the moment and at least to my memory there has never been such a list complied by the Labour whips - I have already stated that no doubt there are Labour MP's who have transgressed - it is in the nature of the institution of Parliament.

Tory MP's and their whips office have far more form on the issue of sexual misdemeanors - hence the programme I posted up
Old 01-11-2017, 12:50 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
[/End of attempt at rational discussion]
Its very rational to discuss the impact of bording and abuse in public schools on Tory MP's most of them go to them.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:51 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
AI have already stated that no doubt there are Labour MP's who have transgressed - it is in the nature of the institution of Parliament.
I think it's in pretty much every male-dominated institution.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 01-11-2017, 12:56 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
A good article in the To view the link you have to Register or Login as to why the full list hasn't been published by any reputable journal (and explains why the BBS shouldn't keep a copy on its own server for viewing):

"A spreadsheet of alleged misconduct by Tory MPs, said to be compiled by Conservative researchers, has been leaked to journalists throughout Westminster and an unredacted copy has even been circulated online. Both the Sun and Guido Fawkes have published a partially redacted (in the case of the Sun) and a wholly redacted (in the case of Guido) copy online. Over at the Telegraph, they have also published the list with greater detail on who the subjects are, and they are also helpfully explaining which of the accusations are already known (for example, the affair that Robert Halfon admitted to in 2015).

So why don’t media organisations just publish the list? That’s the question that a lot of our readers are asking.

The first big problem is libel law. Proving the validity of the accusations in the document is hard and if we can’t do that, we can’t publish the document in full. As I wrote in my morning briefing today, practically every journalist has a story of sexual harassment they can’t write up because the survivor doesn’t want to go on the record and they can’t find a second source. (Even with a story as ephemeral as Jeremy Corbyn’s ill-judged choice of a Christmas quotation, I got it from multiple and unconnected sources before writing it up.)

There are, however, a couple of misconceptions about the “dossier” that I can clear up. The first is that it is not really a “dossier” in a professional sense, nor has it been collated by party whips. My understanding, from the two people who passed it to me, is that Conservative staffers have taken it upon themselves to collate the list in order to document worrying patterns and identify if there are any opportunities to corroborate the stories of others. (In the case of Bill Cosby, what doomed him was that it stopped being a “his word versus hers” situation and became a “his word versus hers and hers and hers and hers and hers” one.)

What is frustrating some of the people who helped contribute to the list is the range of accusations covered in it – which, because it is being distributed in partial form, are being lumped together. For example, that a cabinet minister is “handsy in taxis” sits alongside mentioning that Home Secretary Amber Rudd has had a relationship with fellow Tory MP Kwasi Kwarteng. It also notes that Jake Berry’s partner, with whom he lives and has a baby, happens to be Boris Johnson’s office manager. Office gossip, therefore, is being held up as on the same level as accusations of unprofessional and perhaps even criminal conduct.
"
Old 01-11-2017, 01:06 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
It didn't just break BBS rules it broke the law. It was an indecent picture of a minor.
You are wrong.

Here I have to go again but FFS it was taken down just in case as many others have been in the past if it's been on the google perving thread or the other thread that has just been bumped up (perty something or other).

As we all know a few of you have a thing for biggins as he has for you but this is taking it a tad too far which could land us in trouble but not in the way you are talking about.

By all means, carry out your petty name calling but this is way over the top.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:15 PM

foresthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am more interested in whether said toys were put on expenses. That would really grind my gears
Old 01-11-2017, 01:21 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
As per usual that's your one eyed view - and your warrped logic - at the moment and at least to my memory there has never been such a list complied by the Labour whips - I have already stated that no doubt there are Labour MP's who have transgressed - it is in the nature of the institution of Parliament.

Tory MP's and their whips office have far more form on the issue of sexual misdemeanors - hence the programme I posted up
as I said.....
Old 01-11-2017, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
You are wrong.

Here I have to go again but FFS it was taken down just in case as many others have been in the past if it's been on the google perving thread or the other thread that has just been bumped up (perty something or other).

As we all know a few of you have a thing for biggins as he has for you but this is taking it a tad too far which could land us in trouble but not in the way you are talking about.

By all means, carry out your petty name calling but this is way over the top.
Only a judge could determine that Les
Old 01-11-2017, 01:52 PM

Hal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I am sure that the vast majority of politicians are astonished and appalled by these revelations.
As astonished and appalled as they were when the expenses scandal broke.
As the Liberal whips were when claims about Cyril Smith surfaced
As bishops were about paedo priests
As the BBC were over Jimmy Saville
As Broadmoor was over Jimmy Saville

It's nobody's fault that nobody knew nuffink.

And we can't blame anybody because until there is a grievance procedure and a code of conduct in place it would be unreasonable to expect MPs to know how they should behave. So - let's have a parliamentary committee meeting to discuss it
Old 01-11-2017, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
as I said.....
Wrote - and its pointless - Tory MP's have been in far more scandles than Labour ones...fact.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:53 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
scandals.