Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 09-08-2018, 11:13 AM

simonTH sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksimonTH sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksimonTH sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksimonTH sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksimonTH sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksimonTH sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksimonTH sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksimonTH sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksimonTH sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksimonTH sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksimonTH sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Premier kit rankings

Can't post the link because not posted enough on here, but on BBC 3 page there is an article on the who has the most stylish kits.

Palace are 3rd but with top marks for originality. Guess who is bottom? Our South coast friends!
Old 09-08-2018, 11:39 AM

palace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-08-2018, 11:46 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Should be first.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:51 AM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is here
The fact that Man U come first despite 2 hideous kits completely rules out the opinions of that article writer.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:57 AM

selhurst_bbsh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst_bbsh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst_bbsh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst_bbsh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst_bbsh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst_bbsh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst_bbsh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst_bbsh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst_bbsh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst_bbsh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst_bbsh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
GQ magazine rated our kit as number 1. Can't find the link now
Old 09-08-2018, 12:03 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by selhurst_bbsh View Post
And Talksport had the away kit as number 1.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:03 PM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Surprised Cardiff only got 3.5 for wearability; I know a lot of women who'd love a top that shows off their tits like that.
Old 09-08-2018, 04:46 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Here it is - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-08-2018, 06:08 PM

Sleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
Here it is - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Terrific to be 1st until you see Watford Last. Far worse shirts than that. I can't believe what a horror show of tops that is. Just goes to show what a great job SP has done for us on the kit front. He has been first class and I'm not even a big fan of the fade this time around.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:28 PM

Kinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Giant View Post
Terrific to be 1st until you see Watford Last. Far worse shirts than that. I can't believe what a horror show of tops that is. Just goes to show what a great job SP has done for us on the kit front. He has been first class and I'm not even a big fan of the fade this time around.
I quite liked the fade............then saw it today in the club shop, cheap nasty looking thing!!
Old 09-08-2018, 08:12 PM

PemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePemboExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
The fact that Man U come first despite 2 hideous kits completely rules out the opinions of that article writer.
Only a Utd fan can love those monstrosities.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by EryrExile View Post
Surprised Cardiff only got 3.5 for wearability; I know a lot of women who'd love a top that shows off their tits like that.
There's a massive tit in the Weed home shirt too.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:13 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
After decades of having orange dog-head shirts, and calling them "old gold", someone at Wolves has finally discovered something approaching "old gold". Not a bad effort at all. Must be the Portugeezers !
Old 09-08-2018, 09:22 PM
9.6 miles from Selhurst

dav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wolves kit is quality
Old 09-08-2018, 09:28 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
He did get Brighton right though
Old 12-08-2018, 09:57 PM

Sleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Giant View Post
Terrific to be 1st until you see Watford Last.
Bl*ody Nora, didn't realise Watford had no stripes on the back. That is a bit of a shocker.
Old 13-08-2018, 03:21 AM

Leeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses grow
the man city away kit would be a thing of beauty in white, with red and blue instead of their blue and yellow
Old 13-08-2018, 03:37 AM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Wankers shirts being held up as no.1 shows what a load of bollocks the whole thing is.

I'm quite pleased with ours and f*ck everyone else.
Old 13-08-2018, 01:12 PM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'll take GQ's fashion reviews over BBC3.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller