Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 23-10-2014, 07:44 PM

Nigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And, in memory of the late, great Alvin Stardust....

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Adam F - Metropolis - 1996/97 style
Old 23-10-2014, 07:45 PM
Two beers from Selhurst

Streathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel_Scarfer View Post
Check one, check two, now are you ready for some bloodclart jungle techno (if I have managed to copy the link properly)?

Proper banger from '94. Absolutely smashed it at Elevation at the National Sports Centre
Haha can't listen to links at moment but I love that "bloodclaart jungle techno" tune, what is it again I'll have to remind myself when at home later. I loved jungle back then, 93 was the year I got I to it. DnB still my favourite genre if I had to choose one, been listening to lots of Photek and Alix Perez today
Old 23-10-2014, 07:48 PM

Nigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
This is music?
Just for you Malcolm, Malcolm, Malcolm, just for you Malcolm......

Real Drum and Bass played live in the studio
Old 23-10-2014, 07:50 PM

cupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nigel. Use the You tube link to copy and past in so it embeds in the message. Deleter the url up to the ? And it will work. Blooooodclaaaaart
Old 23-10-2014, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streathamite View Post
Haha can't listen to links at moment but I love that "bloodclaart jungle techno" tune, what is it again I'll have to remind myself when at home later. I loved jungle back then, 93 was the year I got I to it. DnB still my favourite genre if I had to choose one, been listening to lots of Photek and Alix Perez today
DJ Taktic "its the way". I believe that Photek's real name was Rupert and he was from Watford, so not all jungle music was made by youths from the Ghetto!
Old 23-10-2014, 07:54 PM

cupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 23-10-2014, 07:55 PM

Old 23-10-2014, 08:21 PM

DaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Love it
Old 23-10-2014, 08:29 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
I was always more of a gabber/hardcore techno chap myself but these used to float my boat amongst others

Old 23-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Moo Moo Mooey!!!

mooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is fine
I'm listening to hardcore jungle techno
Old 23-10-2014, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid stunt View Post
Nigel. Use the You tube link to copy and past in so it embeds in the message. Deleter the url up to the ? And it will work. Blooooodclaaaaart
Cupes, got a problem with my access to BBS at moment, I keep getting kicked out like an unwashed vagrant and it won't let me click on the youtube link. Gonna try a different browser and will edit the links later!
Old 23-10-2014, 08:47 PM

Now, probably one of the first ever drum and bass records after the split in the hard core scene

DJ Ron and EQ - Crackman the return

For all you aspiring old school drum and bass djs out there, here's a hint for you. Try mixing this into Valley of The Shadows (long dark tunnel) to recreate that authentic 1993 roller express vibe.
Old 23-10-2014, 08:51 PM

Junglist are you readdddy? Bo! A lord have mercy

Stevie Hyper D (RIP) on vinyl. Nothing beat hearing and seeing the man in person, but this'll do nicely though.
Old 23-10-2014, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Cupes, got a problem with my access to BBS at moment, I keep getting kicked out like an unwashed vagrant and it won't let me click on the youtube link. Gonna try a different browser and will edit the links later!
Haha no worries
Old 23-10-2014, 08:58 PM

On a more laid back tip, PFM The Western. Classic Good Looking Records d&b from 1996/97. One from the End club. Cannot find the Mc Conrad mix on youtube, can anyone help?

Old 23-10-2014, 09:02 PM

The final one for now, turn your Gale Force 15s up to the max. Another End club classic....Peshay, Miles from Home

PS - anyone interested in old school d&b and hard core, should have a listen to Rinse FM between 11-2 on a Friday lunchtime
Old 23-10-2014, 09:04 PM

Rinse FM is a good station
Old 23-10-2014, 09:06 PM
Legednary typo's

passion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Wicked wicked track. Heard the interview with Goldie on rinse fm a year or so back when he talks about the reaction in the studio when they first mastered timestretching. Still brings me out in goosebumps thinking about how raves used to explode when this was played.
There was a documentary on TV about the story behind the time-stretching work they did ... was intriguing - will have to see if I can find it ... in the meantime ...

Old 23-10-2014, 09:09 PM

I love it mate. Especially the, so bad its good, drive time show with the girl who has a complete inability to pronounce even the simplest of place names when doing the traffic and travel!
Old 23-10-2014, 09:14 PM
Legednary typo's

passion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Remember this one?