Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 18-05-2017, 10:52 AM

Lemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Obstruction of justice? Comey doesn't seem to think so.

From the Senate Judiciary Committiee on May 3rd:

So if the attorney general or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation? asked Sen. Hirono of Comey during the question-and-answer period of his testimony.

In theory, yes, replied Comey.

Hirono pressed: Has it happened?

Comey said, Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we dont see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But Im talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason. That would be a very big deal. Its not happened in my experience.
Old 18-05-2017, 05:03 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemming View Post
Obstruction of justice? Comey doesn't seem to think so..
Not sure how you reached that conclusion from the extract you posted?

Being told to stop investigating something for political reasons would be a very big deal, in his words
Old 19-05-2017, 08:58 PM

Lemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Not sure how you reached that conclusion from the extract you posted?

Being told to stop investigating something for political reasons would be a very big deal, in his words
"Its not happened in my experience. Was my conclusion.
Old 19-05-2017, 09:27 PM
Penguin Liberation Front

wedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwedgetail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemming View Post
"Its not happened in my experience. Was my conclusion.
That was before he was sacked.
Old 20-05-2017, 07:19 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Let's see what he says when he testifies
Old 20-05-2017, 07:21 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Interesting that he turned down the judiciary committee.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.