Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old Yesterday, 01:37 PM

HRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
What is the low down on the movement by Sky, the Government and the ISP's to stop people watching football over the internet.
Am i going to get my internet cut off?

I assume it will only be active against common streams of Sky Sports 1 etc., when they are showing the Wankers, or is it more sinister than that?
It would be sinister if the ISP's actively block a football stream - illegal because not paying money to Sky - but do not block access to some child pron or terrorist recruitment site - illegal but not affecting an income stream for big business.
your internet wont be cut off , they will just block the signal coming from the streaming sites . and you answered your own question.
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle is like ice, their footing does betrayDingle is like ice, their footing does betrayDingle is like ice, their footing does betrayDingle is like ice, their footing does betrayDingle is like ice, their footing does betrayDingle is like ice, their footing does betrayDingle is like ice, their footing does betrayDingle is like ice, their footing does betrayDingle is like ice, their footing does betrayDingle is like ice, their footing does betrayDingle is like ice, their footing does betray
Just paid 70 for flawless, installed the add on and its not working

I mean add on is installed, it says i'm logged in but just gives an error message on any channel i try and play. Any ideas anyone?