Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 19-08-2017, 01:11 AM

solpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy feelers View Post
Ffs, I drink lots of beer before a home game I'm no expert, but surely if I can see getting Sakho in would near enough keep us in this division then why the hell are we not making him no 1 target.?
Who's our backup for Benteke?

I'm all for Sakho, however, if it's at the expense of other signings...

...I'm still for Sakho and a Kickstarter of some sort.
Old 19-08-2017, 01:39 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy feelers View Post
Ffs, I drink lots of beer before a home game I'm no expert, but surely if I can see getting Sakho in would near enough keep us in this division then why the hell are we not making him no 1 target.?
Have to hope we are. Would his powers be weakened by playing in a 3 though? Surely he needs someone alongside him to pick up his interceptions? (Aware that I'm getting slightly ahead of myself here)

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 19-08-2017, 08:30 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

£105k on here
High wage demands, not high wages.
Old 19-08-2017, 09:18 AM

CoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Strong interest from WBA as a replacement for Johny Evans
Old 19-08-2017, 09:41 AM
Marmite Lover

macs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Never have I wanted a signing more than this one, however, as I've been through 2 administrations I do trust SP to make sure the finances are right. Saying that what is the right price for him in today's market. I really haven't a clue what he's worth!
Old 19-08-2017, 09:46 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
No, it says he wants £105 a week.

He wants less than the minimum wage? Bargain
Old 19-08-2017, 09:52 AM

St.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't think this will happen now. FDB said in the last press conference that he needed players that were 100% fit, I thought that maybe that was a hint that we weren't going for Sakho now.
Old 19-08-2017, 09:59 AM

Reg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've changed my mind on paying lots for sakho now after seeing how unprepared the defence was last week with so little premier league experience
Getting him in would give us a massive club boost
If we are to play three at the back get in him as the leader
Also need to buy a quality forward so need to spend to survive with this playing style revolution
Also it seems that he wants to come and that matters because, there's some expensive players we might bid for who would look down on palace
Otherwise we will be spending much much more in Jan
Like 13 million for someone like pva who i don't really rate
We need a goalkeeper as well but only if clearly going to be no 1

Last edited by Reg_Maudling; 19-08-2017 at 10:02 AM.
Old 19-08-2017, 10:00 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Should we lose today and look suspect at the Back, then i can see the Board being persuaded to take the plunge with Sakho, but hopefully NOT at the expense of other areas of need which is as crucial. This signing has all the makings of a "Last day big deal" written all over it to pacify the fans.
Old 19-08-2017, 10:04 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
So we go all out for Sakho and he can't play because he's not fit?
Old 19-08-2017, 10:17 AM

Reg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We can't pretend to be Ajax with an Ajax reserve an inexperienced teenager and some old fashioned English stoppers
Old 19-08-2017, 10:22 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macs-tash View Post
Never have I wanted a signing more than this one, however, as I've been through 2 administrations I do trust SP to make sure the finances are right. Saying that what is the right price for him in today's market. I really haven't a clue what he's worth!
Would we stay up playing 4 at the back with him in the 4? The only danger is losing the gravy train by getting relegated, possibly by playing a system from kick off that most teams only employ after 80 minutes when chasing a game.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 19-08-2017, 10:25 AM
Probationary User

whiskydave1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhiskydave1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhiskydave1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhiskydave1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhiskydave1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhiskydave1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhiskydave1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhiskydave1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhiskydave1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhiskydave1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhiskydave1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not so newbie but v infrequent wallflower poster so play nice!

This should be a no brainer really. When you consider how influential he was in keeping us up, the lift he gave the team & the feel good factor around the place, i struggle to see what the issues are. Admittedly he didn't single handedly keep us up as there were other players who were as influential.

We got over £100mil in prize money last year and the result of us staying up means we get a guaranteed windful of around £100mil for this year. If we buy Sakho and stay up thats a further minimum £100mil guaranteed for next season. I except that there has to be compromise on all sides re Sakho but 25/30 £mil for a player on £100k doesn't really seem too bad in todays market even with the knock on effects.

I know there are other factors like the memory of administration, wage bill, bonuses, infrustructure and the like but this is about maintaining our premier league status and ensuring we have the best basis to do that.

Spending only £8mil so far is not being progressive or competitive in todays climate & lacks ambition when you consider the pedigree of De Boer, on Saturdays performance i am not sure that 70% of our current squad are cut out for this new formation and so we need an influx of players of Sakho's quality to have a fighting chance of staying in this league. Huddersfield clearly showed this as a good proportion of our players looked leggy, confused and unsure about the system they were being asked to play and that after 6 weeks of coaching.

I'm neither anti or pro Parish in the main he has done a good job in steering the Palace ship albeit with a few mistakes thrown in, but the lack of activity and ambition in this transfer window does concern me and we need him to stop faffing about and bolster up the team to give us the best fighting chance to stay up. COYP!! ST holder 30yrs + Whitehorse.
Old 19-08-2017, 10:59 AM

St.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskydave1 View Post
Not so newbie but v infrequent wallflower poster so play nice!

This should be a no brainer really. When you consider how influential he was in keeping us up, the lift he gave the team & the feel good factor around the place, i struggle to see what the issues are. Admittedly he didn't single handedly keep us up as there were other players who were as influential.

We got over £100mil in prize money last year and the result of us staying up means we get a guaranteed windful of around £100mil for this year. If we buy Sakho and stay up thats a further minimum £100mil guaranteed for next season. I except that there has to be compromise on all sides re Sakho but 25/30 £mil for a player on £100k doesn't really seem too bad in todays market even with the knock on effects.

I know there are other factors like the memory of administration, wage bill, bonuses, infrustructure and the like but this is about maintaining our premier league status and ensuring we have the best basis to do that.

Spending only £8mil so far is not being progressive or competitive in todays climate & lacks ambition when you consider the pedigree of De Boer, on Saturdays performance i am not sure that 70% of our current squad are cut out for this new formation and so we need an influx of players of Sakho's quality to have a fighting chance of staying in this league. Huddersfield clearly showed this as a good proportion of our players looked leggy, confused and unsure about the system they were being asked to play and that after 6 weeks of coaching.

I'm neither anti or pro Parish in the main he has done a good job in steering the Palace ship albeit with a few mistakes thrown in, but the lack of activity and ambition in this transfer window does concern me and we need him to stop faffing about and bolster up the team to give us the best fighting chance to stay up. COYP!! ST holder 30yrs + Whitehorse.
I agree, but when you look at his injury record it's pretty poor, someone posted it earlier in the thread. Given that he recently picked up another serious injury and fitness isn't confirmed, and the 30m price tag it's not surprising he's still at Liverpool.

Allardyce was well known for getting the best out of different characters, I wonder if DeBoer would be so good at being a man manger and could have problems with that side of things too.
Old 19-08-2017, 11:13 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
So we go all out for Sakho and he can't play because he's not fit?
Well the fortunately timed international break negates that slightly as we do not play for a couple of weeks.
Old 19-08-2017, 11:19 AM
King Claude

Richwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can we just kidnap him today?
Old 19-08-2017, 11:25 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richwak View Post
Can we just kidnap him today?
De Boer? Got to give him a little longer i feel.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 19-08-2017, 11:50 AM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Possibly on again after we've played them perhaps?? It's a funny old game...
Old 19-08-2017, 12:20 PM

Kai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is here
I fully expect SP to discuss this with the Liverpool brass today
Old 19-08-2017, 12:22 PM
South Penge Massive

Pretty obvious really.
Closed Thread