Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 15-05-2017, 07:56 PM

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mama Sakho is back!

Liverpool will let Mamadou Sakho leave this summer for £30m

To view the link you have to Register or Login

This one will drag on for quite a while i think.
Old 15-05-2017, 07:57 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
£30m my arse. They are chancing their arm. Everybody knows he has no future at Liverpool so they aren't in a strong bargaining position. £20m plus add ins will do it imo
Old 15-05-2017, 07:58 PM

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
£30m my arse. They are chancing their arm. Everybody knows he has no future at Liverpool so they aren't in a strong bargaining position. £20m plus add ins will do it imo
Benteke had no future either. Still ended up 30Mill.
Old 15-05-2017, 08:00 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilem View Post
Benteke had no future either. Still ended up 30Mill.
Benteke wasn't banished to reserves having fallen out with the manager
Old 15-05-2017, 08:07 PM
Legednary typo's

passion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Prices for all players have gone up since the inflated Sky deal kicked in and he's likely to go for something in the £30m bracket, particularly due to his form since he came to us on loan.

We have an advantage in knowing he works well within our team - for others it would be slightly more of a risk.

Signing at or near £30m would not be a bad deal for us.
Old 15-05-2017, 08:11 PM

Seth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
£30m is their opener. Like Benteke, if all parties want it to happen, it will happen for less.

Gus Poyet, 15th September 2011
Old 15-05-2017, 08:19 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Would love it to happen but at some point we may decide we can get better value elsewhere. We will need to strengthen after areas of the team.

I do wonder if Kone has any kind of relegation release clause in his deal.

The problem if this drags on is of course that we may miss out on other good alternative targets.
Old 15-05-2017, 08:32 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Page 100 - signs
Old 15-05-2017, 09:20 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Will all depend on what competition we have for his signature.
Old 15-05-2017, 09:23 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
The problem if this drags on is of course that we may miss out on other good alternative targets.
Under previous managers I would totally agree with this, but SA has always been one for getting deals done and has a good record with transfers. He already made some good signings for us. Strikes me as someone who will have 3 or 4 decent names as options for the positions he will be looking to fill. Very confident we will have a decent window. I just hope we have finally learned the lesson of not waiting till the 31st August and risking losing early season points though.
Old 15-05-2017, 09:23 PM

Got feeling he wants to join us.. just think Liverpool will be ***** again meaning we'll turn else where
Old 15-05-2017, 09:26 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Under previous managers I would totally agree with this, but SA has always been one for getting deals done and has a good record with transfers. He already made some good signings for us. Strikes me as someone who will have 3 or 4 decent names as options for the positions he will be looking to fill. Very confident we will have a decent window. I just hope we have finally learned the lesson of not waiting till the 31st August and risking losing early season points though.
He has enough contacts in his little black book given the number of clubs he has managed.
Old 15-05-2017, 11:32 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Oh, I agree. I just mean that if we take too long trying to get Sakho but don't manage it then there is a chance that someone like Kone or other players on our radar could go elsewhere.

I have to admit that I don't think Sakho will sign. Just a hunch but I think he may ultimately be out of our price range - unless we don't fill the gaps we have elsewhere.
Old 15-05-2017, 11:37 PM

dasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedasboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Don't think we'll get Sakho - think bigger clubs will be interested. Sam likely to go for Kone or Deneyer from Sunderland to play alongside Dann / Tompkins.
Old 15-05-2017, 11:44 PM

jamescav0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamescav0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamescav0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamescav0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamescav0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamescav0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamescav0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamescav0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamescav0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamescav0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamescav0 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It'll just be like Benteke, talks can start now and he'll sign early August. Probably break our transfer record but the way he reacted yesterday, it will happen
Old 15-05-2017, 11:47 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono14 View Post
Page 100 - signs
Optimistic eh!
Old 15-05-2017, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescav0 View Post
It'll just be like Benteke, talks can start now and he'll sign early August. Probably break our transfer record but the way he reacted yesterday, it will happen
We won't break our record for him unfortunately.. not that much wonga available me thinks.

I'm nowhere near as hopeful as I was on Benteke. Think Liverpool will prove us out.. tossers.

Only hope is nobody else comes in for him and Liverpool won't have much to bargain with as he's done there and they'll want to cash in
Old 16-05-2017, 12:55 AM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
We won't break our record for him unfortunately.. not that much wonga available me thinks.

I'm nowhere near as hopeful as I was on Benteke. Think Liverpool will prove us out.. tossers.

Only hope is nobody else comes in for him and Liverpool won't have much to bargain with as he's done there and they'll want to cash in
I guess if no one is willing to meet their demands and Klopp still doesn't want him around then a season long loan could become possible - I wouldn't mind us paying a £5m fee, possibly a bit more, for that. Although I think Liverpool will definitely prefer to sell and raise the cash.
Old 16-05-2017, 07:13 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasboy View Post
Don't think we'll get Sakho - think bigger clubs will be interested. Sam likely to go for Kone or Deneyer from Sunderland to play alongside Dann / Tompkins.
Hope not, both are awful footballers
Old 16-05-2017, 07:20 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Problem is, we spend £30m on one player and we will not be able to strengthen the whole squad as is required, without selling some quality players. I think Parish will back Sam but to the tune of £50m max. We will struggle to get the players we need for the remaining £20m (as sick as that sounds)

Still think Wilf may go.