Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-01-2018, 10:49 AM

brb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by McpfcS View Post
I think you could make a case for him bringing his employer into dispute by some of his tweets / likes particularly re immigration
Yes but imagine what a player he would of been if it wasn't for the foreign imports .
Old 13-01-2018, 10:56 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristanjt View Post
You'll find them under his likes. Most recent like - a Tweet from Katie Hopkins. I've actually just tweeted the club myself about it - I'm actually appalled! Maybe a few others could too? Tag the club and Mutch in it etc. Need to get rid of him ASAP. No place at Palace for those sorts of views.
I have as well. Also tagged in a few major palace bloggers as well.
Old 13-01-2018, 10:57 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by newish eagle View Post
Blimey, thatís simply incredible!

Itís not my money, but is there not a case to pay up his contract and get him out before that? Its not really the model of a professional you want around the place for the academy/ junior lads. Heís clearly never going to play for us again.
Yep. I have suggested this a few times on both JM threads. He will trouser around £3.8m over the remainder of his contract. I don't object to paying a footballer 50k or 100k per week provided there is some return on the investment. £200k per week and above starts to get silly and is for another thread. But I digress.

The giant turd we cannot seem to flush.
Old 13-01-2018, 11:12 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
Yep. I have suggested this a few times on both JM threads. He will trouser around £3.8m over the remainder of his contract. I don't object to paying a footballer 50k or 100k per week provided there is some return on the investment. £200k per week and above starts to get silly and is for another thread. But I digress.

The giant turd we cannot seem to flush.
This is why we take time not rushing buying players, it is a massive investment and causes budget and squad problem with the 25 men squad rule. Yet people expect 4 new players on January 1st.
Old 13-01-2018, 11:14 AM
Banned by Moderators

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by brb rule View Post
Yes but imagine what a player he would of been if it wasn't for the foreign imports .

Canít imagine his team mates, who are mostly economic migrants, would love some of his views.
Old 13-01-2018, 11:18 AM

Tristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I agree that he's entitled to his own views, but a like is effectively an endorsement. Whilst it might not technically be enough to take action/sack him, we're only one step away from it really, especially as his account is verified.
Old 13-01-2018, 11:24 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
If he is released and paid up he can get another club and earn another wage. Make him turn up, train, play in friendlies, cause him as much inconvenience as possible.
Old 13-01-2018, 11:35 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
If he is released and paid up he can get another club and earn another wage. Make him turn up, train, play in friendlies, cause him as much inconvenience as possible.
Release and pay. It must be possible. I don't understand the rules, but if we pay him off, does that payment still count towards FFP calculations, possibly over the remaining time of his contract, or can we lose it in "Other Operating Costs"?

As an aside, is my memory playing tricks, or did Adebayor while here boast of being paid by three clubs?
Old 13-01-2018, 11:44 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Why waste the resources of the club? taking up coaches effort, a place in the reserves that a youngster could take. Also having someone who obviously then come a disruptive influence would be damaging to everything else.

Best would be to make a deal in the middle.
Old 13-01-2018, 11:47 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
Release and pay. It must be possible. I don't understand the rules, but if we pay him off, does that payment still count towards FFP calculations, possibly over the remaining time of his contract, or can we lose it in "Other Operating Costs"?

As an aside, is my memory playing tricks, or did Adebayor while here boast of being paid by three clubs?
I would imagine it would still be accountes toward FFP as its is he whole point of it, so you consider the payments you give to players within a budget.
Old 13-01-2018, 12:08 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
I see he's still stinking the club out. No one will sign the useless lump - he has no ambition and will continue to take his exorbitant wages for doing nothing until his contract expires. One of the worst signings we've ever made.
Old 13-01-2018, 06:29 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ct_ View Post
I can't see any of those tweets at To view the link you have to Register or Login. Have they been deleted since yesterday?
go to his likes tab.
Old 13-01-2018, 06:33 PM

swissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If Sako can come good so will Mutch.......2nd thoughts probably not.
Old 13-01-2018, 07:33 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
In a club with a good few muslim players....he cant be a popular chap
Can't see him getting much traction with our squad. Looks like he's been bombed out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 17-01-2018, 10:14 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristanjt View Post
I agree that he's entitled to his own views, but a like is effectively an endorsement. Whilst it might not technically be enough to take action/sack him, we're only one step away from it really, especially as his account is verified.

This ainít North Korea. He can have any political view he wants. Itís none of our bees wax.
Old 18-01-2018, 12:10 AM

Dave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Jesus some of you have too much time on your hands, just like Mutch has.
17,000+ posts.
Old 18-01-2018, 02:55 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Didn't think my view of him could get much lower but it has after reading about his views. What a loser.
Old 18-01-2018, 06:19 PM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is nothing. Apparently he said "Jehovah"!
Old 18-01-2018, 06:46 PM

jj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles View Post
This is nothing. Apparently he said "Jehovah"!
Stone the waster
Old 19-01-2018, 01:31 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Insulting he's still at the club