Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-02-2017, 08:49 AM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
As long as there's no more strikes I couldn't give a shit.
Old 17-02-2017, 08:58 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
I'm outside Pret on LB if anyone fancies a coffee?

Ha. I take it he never got back to you?
Old 17-02-2017, 09:04 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
Show them the money....
Show them the safety guarantees of a second safety critical member of staff, I think you meant to say.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:08 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
I use many rail networks and the step up for ambulant disabled passengers or the elderly on some Southern Rail trains is far too high and needs an urgent re-design as it can take a monumental effort and a helping hand to board a train.

This is an accident waiting to happen and must surely not comply with the disabled access legislation.

Surely Southern checked the height of their carriages in relation to platform height before they put these trains into service as they are a disgrace.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:16 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I know it sounds petty but I hope the service on SR continues to be utter shite, just so poopy continues to be miserable and post utter drivel
Old 17-02-2017, 09:19 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I know it sounds petty but I hope the service on SR continues to be utter shite, just so poopy continues to be miserable and post utter drivel

Old 17-02-2017, 09:20 AM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
I use many rail networks and the step up for ambulant disabled passengers or the elderly on some Southern Rail trains is far too high and needs an urgent re-design as it can take a monumental effort and a helping hand to board a train.

This is an accident waiting to happen and must surely not comply with the disabled access legislation.

Surely Southern checked the height of their carriages in relation to platform height before they put these trains into service as they are a disgrace.

Class 442 trains are horrendous for this.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:23 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Now, where have I seen the phrase '442 horrendous' before .....
Old 17-02-2017, 09:25 AM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Show them the safety guarantees of a second safety critical member of staff, I think you meant to say.
It may have been what you meant to say, and I've no doubt it is what the likes of mushroom want, but it isn't what you said.

FTAOD I don't think the current deal is good enough and more concessions need to be made by Southern re cctv and "exceptional circumstances". I hope this can be achieved without further industrial action but I don't trust Southern to just dig their heels in and wait for drivers to give up.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:37 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
It may have been what you meant to say, and I've no doubt it is what the likes of mushroom want, but it isn't what you said.

FTAOD I don't think the current deal is good enough and more concessions need to be made by Southern re cctv and "exceptional circumstances". I hope this can be achieved without further industrial action but I don't trust Southern to just dig their heels in and wait for drivers to give up.
Do you think a pay offer is only about pay? Its more about terms and conditions than that. Especially so in this case.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:42 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
I wasn't debating it or wanting it managed.

My argument was about their loyalty and Aslefs position.

But as always, in a bid to seem liberal and radical you just go off on your own accord.
Sorry but thats horseshit you tried to make a mangled post about weather it was a real majority and failed. No surprise you are running away from that now. Are you seriously trying to suggest in a UK organisation that a single view is held by all members of that organisation. That simply does not occur in reality.

SaulAlinsky

Last edited by weltklasse; 17-02-2017 at 09:49 AM.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:47 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
and suggested I've been drinking and that affects my posts.
Are you suggesting that you don't and it doesn't?

SaulAlinsky
Old 17-02-2017, 09:50 AM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Last edited by Popester; 17-02-2017 at 09:54 AM.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:51 AM

Stormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Sorry but thats horseshoe you tried to make a mangled post about weather it was a real majority and failed. No surprise you are running away from that now. Are you seriously trying to suggest in a UK organisation that a single view is held by all members of that organisation. That simply does not occur in reality.
A UK organisation with a single view held by all members that is obviously wrong? UKIP?
Old 17-02-2017, 09:56 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Sorry but thats horseshoe you tried to make a mangled post about weather it was a real majority and failed. No surprise you are running away from that now. Are you seriously trying to suggest in a UK organisation that a single view is held by all members of that organisation. That simply does not occur in reality.
No.

I merely pointed out, that a lot of members didn't vote against the proposals. I don't expect everyone in an organisation to have the same opinion, but from the stats given, its a pretty even split.

I don't see how that can even be debated.

I'm pissed off that there is a chance that we may end up back to square one but I'm not debating that the vote shouldn't stand and never have.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:59 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
ASLEF/Southern will get back round the table and tweak the deal. The "exceptional circumstances " will be tightened up. No more strikes... life will return to normal.

The 3 years to improve cctv is just about spreading the cost.... could be done in a year
Pretty much what I said would be the easiest, and obvious way to sort this.

What were the "exceptional circumstances" currently offered?
Old 17-02-2017, 10:38 AM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Pretty much what I said would be the easiest, and obvious way to sort this.

What were the "exceptional circumstances" currently offered?

Pretty much everything... that will allow Southern to do as they want. Remember Southern have previous when it comes to not honouring deals (no extension of DOO without union agreement and no 12 car DOO without union agreement).
Everyone is fatigued by it. Ideally I want a guard on every train... Southern can afford it, and its best for customers. Loads of lone females travel at night (my Mrs). Disabled passengers shouldn't be discriminated against, it's safer for all.
Will I get that.... no.
So I want the next best thing.
We need better cctv. I understand getting HD cameras is expensive... but that's Southern's problem not mine. More platform staff (from my experience, Lewes and 3 bridges defo need it).
Second safety trained member on the train. I can think of loads of reasons when I've needed them.
And what's vitally important to remember... until drivers walked out, Southern refused any dialogue... the cctv they now accept is shit, was perfectly fine up until the point where their staff decided to strike.
Old 17-02-2017, 11:03 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by crenoleagle View Post
Which is fine but don't get on a high horse about people suffering when your actions have directly led to thousands of people suffering (before anyone points out that Southern are to blame too - yes I know they are). If you wanted as few people to suffer as possible then you wouldn't strike.

I don't think Southern care about the passengers suffering but drivers clearly don't either so please don't try and act like you do.
remember the long term goal is better PASSENGER safety.
Old 17-02-2017, 11:12 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
they are gonna be gone in a month, we are getting some 377s back from Thameslink early... in fact some are already back.
Old 17-02-2017, 11:12 AM
Vendere e vincere

Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
remember the long term goal is better PASSENGER safety.
Why didn't the unions consult with passengers before voting for industrial action then? Perhaps passengers would have preferred a different route to try and achieve this (like the ABC is doing by writing to Ministers and launching legal action) without having their daily lives disrupted for months...