Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 21-04-2018, 12:21 AM

aderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Think paid a little to much for a reserve player. Average player at best.
Old 21-04-2018, 12:49 AM

Good Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great player to have in the squad. I would like to keep him but wouldn't begrudge him if he wanted to leave for guaranteed first team football. Seem to recall that's why he wanted out of Leicester
Old 21-04-2018, 12:58 AM

Stats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If he had been fit he would have featured every week in the first team. He’s just one of the many who have been unlucky with injuries.
Old 21-04-2018, 07:34 AM

Kai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is here
Somewhere in there, there's a great little player to be had but he is still very raw. Is he best at fullback, wingback, winger, central midfield? One thing is clear: we've yet to see the best of him.
Old 21-04-2018, 08:50 AM
Stick with Dowie. Oh dear

Wright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seems to be one of the first on the team sheet for Roy when fit. He does give us energy in midfield when he plays narrow left mid. Excellent player to have in the squad.
Old 21-04-2018, 09:27 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
fully expect him to be here next season
Old 21-04-2018, 09:29 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
I wanted a refund on both Schlupp and pva. Both have proved me wrong.
Old 21-04-2018, 11:07 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Great squad/bench player. It’s hard to buy someone so versitle for what we paid for him.
Old 21-04-2018, 11:15 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Players like JS are crucial to a team like ours. He can cover left back, left wing, centre mid. I like him.... shows a good attitude. Wish he would use his pace more
Old 21-04-2018, 11:29 AM

LuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Mariginal if at all for me but PVA is much better offensively and Jeff more versatile. If we stay up then should one be sold ( and I doubt that they will be ) Bertrand is a possibility but might be too costly. Increasingly in the modern game full back is about much more than defending .
Marginal if at all? defensively JS and PVA have never been noted for that side of their game and we have seen that first hand at Palace, that is why we are left exposed often. If we are to stop conceding goals we need to go back to basics and get the priorities right, players for positions they are in the team for.
I have to say PVA has improved of late when defending and would be the one i would keep, Schlupp is a trier and gives his all but when it comes to defending is naive on the basis he knows no better unfortunately, so i would sell (my opinion) to raise funds for a "proper" Left Back that can defend first and foremost which is where our priority should be, i feel with Gibbs he defends well and as we saw at Arsenal and now WBA can support the attack well down the flanks.
Bertrand would be great but rrealistically? it's been mentioned City are interested.
Old 21-04-2018, 12:58 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1 View Post
Play him further forward.....surely defendings never been his strong point .
I thought that before he arrived but he has shown a lot more discipline here than I remember at Leicester and before his injury had been keeping PVA out at the back. Further forward he had shown flashes of promise but I doubt he could hold his place there with everyone fit. There was one excellent game in midfield (against a top side I think but can't remember who) where he was tucked in and deep and very composed. The injury came at a bad time for him. I do think much of his problem centres on not deciding on what position he is and sticking to it.
Old 21-04-2018, 01:37 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Great squad/bench player. It’s hard to buy someone so versitle for what we paid for him.
Yep. Has massively outperformed expectations since signing and played well for both Roy and Fat Sam. Plus his surprisingly adept performances at left-back have pushed PVA to improve as a result. One of the real success stories of the past 12 months.

http://tinyurl.com/yx6v6y9f
Old 21-04-2018, 01:37 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Dont think I / we have seen him at his best yet. Perhaps we never will.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 28-04-2018, 09:22 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Nice cameo today, two assists I believe
Old 28-04-2018, 09:58 PM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
One of 4 excellent Sam Allardyce signings. All for market rate, but none of them cost too Mutch.
Old 28-04-2018, 10:19 PM

Kai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is here
Excellent in his 10 minutes today. Created two goals and looked really lively

Old 28-04-2018, 10:22 PM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Superb injection of energy, well done my son
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 28-04-2018, 10:24 PM

Bryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Excellent in his 10 minutes today. Created two goals and looked really lively (Burp)