Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 28-04-2018, 10:26 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is here
Excellent in his 10 minutes today. Created two goals and looked really lively

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 28-04-2018, 10:47 PM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Looked a bit lardy
Old 28-04-2018, 10:52 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Old 28-04-2018, 10:55 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Dont think I / we have seen him at his best yet. Perhaps we never will.
He looks better in the flesh.

The TV probably puts a few extra pounds on him.

Cricket wanker.
Old 28-04-2018, 10:57 PM

BringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is hereBringbackShipps Sam the man is here
Personally I thought he was excellent in his 10 minutes today. Created two goals and looked really lively
Old 28-04-2018, 10:58 PM
Registered Snoozer

TomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jeffrey Schlupp

Created two goals in his 10 minutes today. I thought he was excellent and looked lively
Glasner. Hodgson. Viera. Hodgson. De Boer. Allardyce. Pardew. Warnock. Pulis. Holloway. Freedman. Burley. Hart. Warnock. Taylor. Dowie. Kember. Francis. Bruce. A. Smith. Coppell. Venables. Lombardo. Coppell. Bassett. Coppell. A. Smith. Coppell. Mullery. Kember. Gradi. Allison. Venables. Allison. Head. Graham. Rowe. G. Smith. Spiers. Scott. Dawes/Slade. Rooke. Butler. Irwin. Moyes. Bromilow. Tresadern. Mavin. Maley. Goodman. Robson.
Old 28-04-2018, 11:02 PM

Bryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_cpfc View Post
Schlupp isn’t really that pacey
He’s ******* electric
Old 28-04-2018, 11:04 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Had a big role in a brace of goals for his cameo today. I believe he was brilliant and looked positively effervescent.
Old 28-04-2018, 11:04 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomEagle View Post
Created two goals in his 10 minutes today. I thought he was excellent and looked lively
I'm not sure you'll find many people agreeing with you on the BBS. Or then again.....
Old 28-04-2018, 11:10 PM
Born in Fort Neath

Eagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 29-04-2018, 12:13 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Created two goals and looked really lively. Excellent in his 10 minutes today.
Old 29-04-2018, 12:14 AM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Had a big role in a brace of goals for his cameo today. I believe he was brilliant and looked positively effervescent.
Old 29-04-2018, 12:26 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
against his old club too looool
Old 29-04-2018, 07:38 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Looked a bit lardy
Almost Dikgacoi-esque
Old 26-09-2018, 01:24 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Was it just me who thought that, even against a weaker opposition, there were a number of times when he didn't seem to bust a gut to get there/attack?

I though he had a great chance to show a bit more last night, but was a bit disappointed.
Old 26-09-2018, 01:36 PM

davo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not quite sure about him. I think he is better as a left back but PVA has won that role so Schlupp is more a back up and not really good/confident enough going forward to deserve that role.
Old 26-09-2018, 01:47 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
Was it just me who thought that, even against a weaker opposition, there were a number of times when he didn't seem to bust a gut to get there/attack?

I though he had a great chance to show a bit more last night, but was a bit disappointed.
I thought he was one of the best on the pitch yesterday and showed a workrate similar to that of Townsend.
Old 26-09-2018, 02:59 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
I thought he was poor yesterday.

There were times where he killed the attack through indecision.

He seems to do all his running first half, then coasts to the end of the game. Caught on the ball a couple of times too.
Old 26-09-2018, 03:20 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
I like Schlupp. Actually thought he was quite good last night and was unlucky not to score.

When he uses his pace he's a threat to any team. Unfortunately for him we have PVA and a load of decent midfielders.

IIRC he was actually a half decent striker in his early years at Leicester, so much so Man United took him on trial for a few weeks. Considering our complete lack of attacking options I wonder if Roy's considered playing him up there. He certainly has a decent finish on him as he showed at Fulham.

Last edited by Kirby; 26-09-2018 at 03:26 PM.
Old 26-09-2018, 03:22 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
I'm another who thought he looked good yesterday - sure he might not be a world beater but I thing he brings a different dimension to the table.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!