Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 18-05-2017, 09:55 PM

Palaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Event has been live for the last hour or so and it looks great out there!
Old 19-05-2017, 07:32 AM

Wenda Simms has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWenda Simms has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWenda Simms has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWenda Simms has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWenda Simms has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWenda Simms has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWenda Simms has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWenda Simms has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWenda Simms has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWenda Simms has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWenda Simms has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
I have not heard about Pokemon Go lately. Just here. Unlike before that almost everyone are busy going to places just to catch one.

Last edited by Wenda Simms; 19-05-2017 at 07:41 AM.
Old 19-05-2017, 11:09 AM
Probationary User

William Smith is playing for a contract
One of my friends play this Game and he falls from the 1st floor. I don't want to say this game is bad but people are more crazy to play this game.
Old 19-05-2017, 11:29 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Lol maybe we could acquire powers to face a Ghaul and explore the Destiny universe instead? Every game is a bit mental by definition.
Old 20-05-2017, 12:21 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaceborn View Post
Event has been live for the last hour or so and it looks great out there!
one million slugs, 1 lavitar
Old 20-05-2017, 01:08 PM

Palaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
one million slugs, 1 lavitar
For the first hour or so Larvitar was so common, they had to change it and make them less common. Shame really. Haven't seen any Larvitar as of yet but hoping Bromley might be good tomorrow. Caught enough slugs to get evolved form which i never had. Caught enough rhyhorn to level up my 100% rhydon to 3064 CP and enough Geodude to get a good Golem once I find one good enough to evolve. I have an 88% Geo, 87% Graveler and 87% Golem.
Old 20-05-2017, 02:05 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
When I was in Boston last week I was like, yay cool Slug nest so I evolved, come back to Uk and there is one million slugs including evolved ones and averything :/
Old 20-05-2017, 11:57 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pogomap and working in central London helps.

The shared account is now 232/237 with only Elekid to go. My daughter is happy as I'm the one aimlessly walking the 5km eggs with no joy.
Old Yesterday, 09:39 AM
Probationary User

William Smith is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve in Phoenix View Post
Lol maybe we could acquire powers to face a Ghaul and explore the Destiny universe instead? Every game is a bit mental by definition.
Indeed.!!! but only mental could play these games only....
Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM

I've only found 1 Larvitar in the wild without using the map. That is ridiculous. No point me looking at the map for them as I don't drive so will not be able to get to them quick enough. I'm walking him and currently on 85 candy. Need to get to 125.
Old Today, 06:14 PM

So went to Beckenham to gather up all the Cyndaquil there, so that's another 2 in the Pokedex. Hatched a Larvitar today so i'm now up to 112 candy. Should get the rest of the candy in the next couple of days, and then off to London to get Houndour at the weekend