Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 07:33 AM
ValetingMan - (Unretired)

deanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Am I allowed to post a flyer to get some feedback?

Ive just had a new flyer sorted and wanted to get some feedback on it from someone random as id i like to see if it came through your door would you pick it up and take a 2nd look?

Not sure if I can post it on here so am happy to pm it.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:59 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would PM it Dean as it could be taken as advertising,if you put a small link to your website as a signature why not put the flyer on your site mate so people can look at it ?
Old 06-02-2009, 08:02 AM
ValetingMan - (Unretired)

deanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cos thats why I have a website for people with the net to see prices etc, leaflet is for people who may not a prefer the old fashioned way of being able to look at a paper based price list.

No id prefer not to have a link in my sig box, thanks anyway.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:07 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fair enough mate.