Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 12:02 PM
Je Suis Un Funky Homme

peagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey
cos censorship sucks, man.
yes I entirely agree but it is not censorship to say that someone cannot insult somebody, whether intentional or not. Prevention is better than dealing with it after the event imo.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:27 PM

Gilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by peagle
yes I entirely agree but it is not censorship to say that someone cannot insult somebody, whether intentional or not. Prevention is better than dealing with it after the event imo.
But this is not prevention. Prevention would be educating people as to why it is offensive in certain context. As has been shown it has some (albeit limited) legitimate use.

I could go and stab someone today, banning me from owning a knife could prevent that. But as a human being I know that it's wrong and would never consider it. (plus I would find preparing the veg for the curry tonight quite difficult with a spoon)
Old 07-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 07-02-2009, 12:30 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by peagle
FOC.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Je Suis Un Funky Homme

peagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It is prevention as it stops someone who wanted to use it in the future from doing it... how are we going to have education as to why not to use it on the bbs? Even so surely the ultimate preventative method on something like the BBS is simply to block the word altogether.

I am shocked at how many people are against banning this word! It is ridiculous. I am sure none of you would ever use it and that none of you want to see it used. So what is the problem?
Old 07-02-2009, 12:56 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
The word used in the right context there is no problem,yes you will get 2 or 3 posters using it for affect (very naughty boys) but mainly the majority have respect so really no problem unless you are a racist and use it then you are gone.

No biggie here.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Je Suis Un Funky Homme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler
The word used in the right context there is no problem,yes you will get 2 or 3 posters using it for affect (very naughty boys) but mainly the majority have respect so really no problem unless you are a racist and use it then you are gone.

No biggie here.
I dont care if somebody is not a racist they then should not want to use that word. It is completely unacceptable for it to be used when speaking to anyone at any time in any context. Why would you even want to?
Old 07-02-2009, 02:07 PM
On probation

jookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsjookbeard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
why is
s
p
a
s
t
i
c

flid and mongol blocked?
Old 07-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
retard
Binned by Muderators

mongoloid
Old 07-02-2009, 02:27 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Russ_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS Murray

Last edited by Russ_uk; 07-02-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett
retard
irony