Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 28-03-2009, 08:22 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Posting an MP3 or WMA or WAV file?

I have 3 old Palace vinyl 45's and can download them to my computer.

I though people might like to hear them, perhaps in memory Lane?

Trouble is, I don't know how to post them as I see MP3, WMA or WAV are not options for an attachment.

Can it be done?

If so anyone care to direct me, or is it illegal anyway?
Old 28-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hmmm bit of a mission but you could put them on You tube and then post it up?

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 29-03-2009, 12:11 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot
Hmmm bit of a mission but you could put them on You tube and then post it up?
I was thinking that, but don't know how to do that either!

I'm sure I've seen people do a link to an audio file on here before.
Old 30-03-2009, 09:20 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Given that the Cherry Red CD album exists and the album or individual tracks are still available to buy direct from Cherry Red Downloads, it's probably best you don't put them up here, 'Hog.

If anyone wants to check out samples from each track, go here...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

'Bono ain't the new messiah
Michael Jackson is a liar'
Old 30-03-2009, 02:38 PM
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think the biggest issue with allowing audio files is people posting copyright material, admittedly this already exists with the YouTube content although that's not hosted here, and linked pictures.

Dave helped Palace Radio with hosting of mp3 files for our podcasts a while back, for which we are very grateful, although we have now found alternative means of hosting our files.
Old 30-03-2009, 06:03 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle
Given that the Cherry Red CD album exists and the album or individual tracks are still available to buy direct from Cherry Red Downloads, it's probably best you don't put them up here, 'Hog.

If anyone wants to check out samples from each track, go here...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Thanks Neil, I see your point.

I was thinking as I owned them etc, etc.... I know it's such a sensitive area. Probably for the best to let it go, which is a shame as I'm sure some of the younger folks on here would have liked to hear the songs.

I won’t pursue this any further.