Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 13-02-2009, 12:43 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why have I lost my privileges

Why can't I PM anymore?

Old 13-02-2009, 07:50 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
You just PM'd me...
Old 13-02-2009, 07:52 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
You just PM'd me...

Women
Old 13-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I just tried to click onto an old thread and it saves I don't have suffient priviledges
Old 13-02-2009, 09:23 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
what thread
Old 13-02-2009, 10:37 AM

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes, well I can PM now, but I can't go stealth and my avatar is little and I can't start new threads

Well, actually I started this one, but it needed the Mods permission, apparently.
Old 13-02-2009, 10:47 AM
www.************ .com

CPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Are you a member of any other message boards Barbara? Sometimes that can lose you your priveliges on this site.
Old 13-02-2009, 10:56 AM

No I'm not.

It keeps logging me out too
Old 13-02-2009, 10:58 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Barbara - you can no longer go in stealth mode because your subscription is no longer active.

I see no reason why you can't start new threads though
Old 13-02-2009, 11:03 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC Guy
Are you a member of any other message boards Barbara? Sometimes that can lose you your priveliges on this site.
I'd pipe down if I were you, unless you have the balls to call me a Nazi here too.
Old 13-02-2009, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Barbara - you can no longer go in stealth mode because your subscription is no longer active.

I see no reason why you can't start new threads though
The Feb payment is sitting in my Paypal account waiting for you to claim it though. I checked this morning.
Old 13-02-2009, 11:07 AM

File Type To/From Name/Email/Phone Date Status Details Action Amount Fee
Payment To BBS Internet Services 12 Feb. 2009 Unclaimed Details -3.00 GBP 0.00 GBP

Why is it showing as unclaimed?

It's all getting too confusing
Old 13-02-2009, 11:08 AM
www.************ .com

CPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Guy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I'd pipe down if I were you, unless you have the balls to call me a Nazi here too.
I'm not aware of ever calling you a Nazi in any context, so I'm not quite sure what you mean by "too".

Are people on other boards all the same person now, who all get punished for what one person says?
Old 13-02-2009, 11:19 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
The Feb payment is sitting in my Paypal account waiting for you to claim it though. I checked this morning.
I have no idea - have manually bounced you up.

Will check what is going on later. Post here if there are any issues, I'll do my best to help.
Old 13-02-2009, 11:23 AM

Quote:
I have no idea - have manually bounced you up.

Will check what is going on later. Post here if there are any issues, I'll do my best to help.
OK thank you

Maybe I should cancel the subscription and start it up again?

Let me know when you have time to look into it
Old 13-02-2009, 11:56 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC Guy
I'm not aware of ever calling you a Nazi in any context, so I'm not quite sure what you mean by "too".

Are people on other boards all the same person now, who all get punished for what one person says?
You are 'racoonhunter' on RNM, are you not? Or 'raNTE loves the cockhunter' for a few days... well, it made me larf, although I guess it wasn't supposed to.

For the most of this week, some whacky moderator(s) there replaced 'BBS' with the phrase 'Nazi Board' (it's Beatleboy Board now, I gather) - easily gotten around in individual posts, but most moderators and posters, including you, didn't see any harm in it.

It's not difficult to see how offence may be taken by members of this board by that association. One certainly resigned [from RNM] over it.

This action was apparently prompted by Dave's 'disgusting' refusal to add certain words to the BBS swear filter.

I guess it's up to others to judge whether this is a proportional response and whether it is reasonable to associate all the RNM regulars with this action.
Old 13-02-2009, 12:09 PM
www.************ .com

I didn't change my name to that, the swearfilter did. I then started a thread criticising whatever mod it was who changed my name.

I didn't see the harm in the swearfilter changes, no. It was a joke and not something to get offended about. Have you never made fun of someone on this board? I'm not quite sure why Dave's decided that I've called him a Nazi elsewhere though, and why you're annoyed with me, when all I've done is be a part of that message board and not decided to complain when something that you lot find offensive comes up. I'm not a massive fan of lots of threads on the BBS. I've received a fair bit of stick for little reason in my time on here, and some posts are not my sort of taste, but I let people get on with it because I'm not a busybody who wants to tell mods of a forum what to do.

I'm not entirely sure why you think you have the right to suggest that I should complain about something on another board, but if you want me to complain about the stuff on RNM, then I will. But that would mean that I'd have to complain about every single thing I don't like on here too. Which might take a while. Wouldn't want double standards would we?
Old 13-02-2009, 12:18 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm not annoyed with you personally.

I was simply explaining the background to all this. Apologies if I've missed something cogent - all this has come second-hand, as I was banned from RNM at IP level last week, without any explanation offered or indeed sought. If someone wants to slag me off behind my back that badly, then hey, fire away - probably best I don't look.

As I said, I'm happy to leave it to others to judge about double standards and the like.
Old 13-02-2009, 12:20 PM
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Paying subscribers have a "stealth" mode
Old 13-02-2009, 12:20 PM
www.************ .com

Fair play. Nothing personally aggressive against moderators is intended by me. It'd be nice if being a member of that forum didn't have repercussions on here though.
Closed Thread