Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 06-03-2012, 05:26 PM

Spender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mile Jedinak convert

Time to show my appreciation of the JED.

I was one of those who had doubts about this lad's ability when he first landed with the Eagles. His steady improvement and growing contribution in a Palace shirt has impressed me and I now see him as an integral part of our success this season. His aerial threat is really noticeable both defensively and in attack and his ball winning in the midfield and defence now stands out. He needs to work on his longer distribution and set pieces but his all round performances now are impressive.

Well done Mile, keep up the great work for the side.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:56 PM

The Eagles!!! is game warden to the rep rhinoThe Eagles!!! is game warden to the rep rhinoThe Eagles!!! is game warden to the rep rhinoThe Eagles!!! is game warden to the rep rhinoThe Eagles!!! is game warden to the rep rhinoThe Eagles!!! is game warden to the rep rhinoThe Eagles!!! is game warden to the rep rhinoThe Eagles!!! is game warden to the rep rhinoThe Eagles!!! is game warden to the rep rhinoThe Eagles!!! is game warden to the rep rhinoThe Eagles!!! is game warden to the rep rhino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spender
Time to show my appreciation of the JED.

I was one of those who had doubts about this lad's ability when he first landed with the Eagles. His steady improvement and growing contribution in a Palace shirt has impressed me and I now see him as an integral part of our success this season. His aerial threat is really noticeable both defensively and in attack and his ball winning in the midfield and defence now stands out. He needs to work on his longer distribution and set pieces but his all round performances now are impressive.

Well done Mile, keep up the great work for the side.
At the start of the season i thought that KG was way better than Jedinak but he has proved me completly wrong!
Ambrose with his wondergoal,
FFS Murray with the winner.

This is why we support that club in South London... CRYSTAL PALACE
Old 06-03-2012, 06:01 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
I have never said a bad word about jedinak
Old 06-03-2012, 06:06 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
i have and take it all back, has completely changed my opinion of him
Old 06-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Jedi was competing with David Wright for a place rather than KG, without wishing to be disparaging towards DW especially as he was key to our relegation battle last season, despite Jedi's woeful passing he tackled nearly as well, covered more ground, appearred further up the pitch and could compete with the big guys in the air.
What's happened now is that he's adjusted to the pace of the championship and no longer has to rush his passing.